- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
What’s Your Power Song?
“You’ve been hit by, you’ve been struck by a Smooth Criminal.”
There I was, sitting in my car waiting to go in for a job interview. I was dressed to the nines (or so I thought), holding on to my professional portfolio, and wondering how the hell things were going to go down. I needed a confidence boost, but didn’t have a rum and coke handy. Suddenly, I realized what I had to do….and popped Michael Jackson’s “Bad” album into my CD player. Skipping ahead to my favorite song, “Smooth Criminal,” I was instantly pumped up.
You might be asking, “What does a Michael Jackson song from 1987 about some vague criminal and a girl named Annie have to do with confidence?” As you may already know, I’m a big MJ fan. I even wrote anarticleabout my admiration for him and his confidence level a couple months ago.
Sitting there in my car, I tried to think of someone who just exuded confidence, who put themselves out there and just knocked ‘em dead again and again. “Smooth Criminal,” struck me as such a badass song and good representation of Jackson’s ultraconfident attitude. Playing the song made me think about my own confidence level. It made me realize that I could be as confident and self-assured as I wanted to be; all I had to do was be that person, be that smooth criminal.
Music can have a huge impact on our emotions. How many times have you listened to a song and been reminded of a moment from your youth? How many times has a song made you bang your head or cry your eyes out? Music, it seems, can also be a great confidence-booster.
You’ve heard of power animals, right? Athletes often choose an animal that best represents the qualities they strive for, such as strength or speed. Power songs offer the same type of confidence-boosting potential.
Think of a song that makes you feel awesome. It can be something super poppy, something super intense, or anything in-between. So long as it’s something that pumps you up when you’re listening to it, you’ve got a power song on your hands. The next time you’ve got to face some sort of challenge, be it a job interview or a big game, play your power song and go get ‘em.
Does Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’” make you want to take on the world? Does Jay-Z’s “Big Pimpin’” make like you feel like the man? Cheesy rock or smooth rap, your power song can give you that boost of confidence you need to get the job done. Heck, if the theme song from “Perfect Strangers” gets you going, then so be it.
I don’t have any big, stressful events coming up, but when I do I’ll be sure to play “Smooth Criminal” beforehand. I may not have the singing or dancing talents of Michael Jackson, but I can co-opt his song for my own bidding.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.