- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
When She Cancels Plans
She seems super keen and you’ve secured a date, but then she cancels on you the night before. You’re bound to be confused, but it’s not hard to interpret the meaning behind her actions.
She’s probably just a flake
She was interested in you before, and there’s no reason that you know of for her to suddenly go cold. Chances are, it’s nothing personal- she’s just flaky.
You know the type- always happy to commit to something, but will never follow through with plans as something comes up at the last minute. She will profusely apologise and explain how the mix-up happened, but that won’t stop her from doing it again.
Her being unable to keep plans is nothing to do with you. She either forgot that she already had plans, or forgot about her date with you and double-booked herself. People like this are annoying, but if you decide she is worth the annoyance, there is one simple way to avoid this happening: stay in contact with her. If you plan to see her in a week, keep contacting her leading up to the date so she can’t possibly forget about it. This doesn’t have to be excessive, just text her or give her a quick call once or twice.
Let her take the lead
The first time she cancels on you, you can give her the benefit of the doubt. Mistakes happen and sometimes excuses are legitimate. There’s no reason to make a huge drama out of the situation. But after she’s cancelled on you, leave it up to her to reschedule. This way you can see if she is keen enough on you to make the effort, and show her that you are not going to be walked all over.
You can also make a joke of it when she does reschedule with you. By saying something like “you better not forget about me this time!”, you’re showing her that you’re laidback about the situation, but won’t be impressed if it happens again.
When she is rejecting you
You’ve gotten as far as scheduling plans with her, so unless she is exceptionally bad at saying no, chances are she is interested in you. But there is the possibility that she has changed her mind- maybe she’s heard something about you, maybe she’s found someone else, maybe she decided that you’re not as attractive as she first thought. Whatever the reason, you should be able to tell that it’s a rejection. She will apologise, but she won’t offer to reschedule. She probably won’t give you an explanation about why she has to cancel. Following that, she will not contact you again.
In general, don’t be too worried about cancelled plans. Most of the time, it’s not because she’s not interested. If she wasn’t interested, she never would have made plans with you in the first place. However, don’t let her cancel on you multiple times- once is understandable, but any more than that and she is being inconsiderate of your time.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.