- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Have the Confidence to Be a Dork
I lift weights three times a week.
I’ve watched every episode of “Quantum Leap.”
I’m a successful copywriter.
I play in a pop punk band.
It’s taken me a long time to get to this point, but I finally feel like I’ve found a balance between being a confident, successful guy and being a complete dork.
I remember feeling super dweeby for watching “The X-Files” and playing “Magic: The Gathering” in my teens. In high school, I wouldn’t dare let my fellow lacrosse teammates know that I read “Star Wars” novels or let my girlfriends find out that I knew all the lyrics to Wham’s “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.”
Now that I’m an adult, I realize that it’s possible to do typically normal “dude” things (e.g. work out, flirt, pursue a real career) and still do mega dorky things like have NES parties with my friends.
Here’s what I’ve figured out: You’re only truly confident when you’re totally at peace with who you are, when you’re not afraid to be yourself in front of others.
I know several dudes who wouldn’t be caught dead reading a comic book, listening to a certain band, liking a certain kind of TV show, etc. Sure, everyone has their preferences in pop culture, but it seems that some guys are simply afraid to like certain things because of what they think these things will say about their personality.
I know a dude who’s in amazing shape, dates beautiful girls, has a successful business, and owns every season of “Star Trek.” I know guys who can lift crazy amounts of weight and read comic books like they’re 14-years-old.
Liking what you like and not being afraid of what anyone thinks is the mark of a truly confident man. The weak-minded, zero-confidence man hides behind machismo and stereotypes.
Listen, I know some people just don’t like dorky stuff. I’m not saying you’re a close-minded prick for not being into Dungeons and Dragon or listening to Rush. Hell, even I can’t take that level of nerdiness. What I am saying is that you should have the confidence to like what you like without being worried about what your friends, coworkers, family, or girlfriend thinks.
Going to the other extreme, however, isn’t a good idea. If you’re living in your mom’s basement and haven’t been on a date or worked a day in the last two years because you’re too busy playing “World of Warcraft,” it’s time for a reality check.
If you can manage to live a semi-normal life and still pursue your dorky pastimes, good for you. If you spend two hours a day reading cyberpunk novels but still manage to go to work, date, and stay in shape, keep up the good work.
You’re only as confident as you think you are. Don’t hide behind a veil of macho bullshit. If you’re a successful guy who just happens to collect Indiana Jones memorabilia, more power to you.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.