- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Top Five Movies of Brittany Snow
On a dare I went to see “The Pacifier.” To explain, I used to average over a movie a week in theaters. Somehow, I believe the bet evolved from whether or not I possessed any selectivity. That and a belief among my friends and I that it’s a lark to put friends through mental anguish and therefore, my friend ended up daring me to go see this movie. So, one afternoon as I lollygagged around suburban Overland Park, I took my friend’s dare. I regretted it almost immediately, but it did have one upside – it introduced me to the actress Brittany Snow.
However, looking back at it, I wonder if I wanted to dislike it. Isn’t criticizing Vin Diesel as an actor only slightly less of a hobby than Nicholas Cage, Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves? A dour, masculine guy taking care of children is a comedy cliché starting in my memory with Cary Grant in “Father Goose” and continuing today with many movies by The Rock. However, this movie may have risen above the normal formula. Thomas Lennon and Robert Ben Garant wrote it, two of the brains behind “Reno 911!” (They also wrote “Herbie Fully Loaded,” and if I continue my current line of thinking, that may not be a bad movie. Am I willing to say that?) Not only did it have Brittany, it had Lauren Graham (“Bad Santa”), Scott Thompson (“Kids in the Hall”) and per IMDB, Nun/Nazis?!?!
I don’t think I can convince myself to give that movie a second viewing just yet, but I can get behind watching these other five movies that star Brittany.
I find it hard to believe that I’m listing a musical in a top five list, but for every actress and their fixed body of work, there would have to be a case where a musical would be in the top five. With a little bit of luck, I’d hoped my first musical would be “My Fair Lady,” in a retrospective look at Audrey Hepburn, and I’ll write that one yet, just you wait.
4. 96 Minutes
It’s a movie about a carjacking in Atlanta, as opposed to Los Angeles because then it would be called “Crash.” Eight fewer minutes and it would star Alicia Witt, 24 more and it would star Matt Pinfield.
3. Janie Jones
The presence of the always attractive Elisabeth Shue as well as Peter Stormare, one of my favorite parts of “Fargo” and “The Big Lebowski,” in addition to Brittany make this movie about a rock star and the daughter he didn’t know existed sound decent.
2. Finding Amanda
I love this second phase of Matthew Broderick’s career. With “War Games” and “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off” he played the wunderkind. Starting with “Election,” and along with this movie and his two-episode stint on “30 Rock,” he plays a great schlub. It amazes me how well both work.
1. The Vicious Kind
Adam Scott and Brittany in an intense drama has me all kinds of intrigued.
Agree? Disagree? Which movies would make your Brittany Snow top five?