- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
The ‘Overly Manly Man’ is the Most Macho of Memes
Are you so manly your lunch consists of Scotch and a cigar? Well, you just might like the newest and most macho of Internet memes, the Overly Manly Man.
The Overly Manly Man is a great go-to when you’ve had enough of that Willy Wonka meme and freaking lolcats. Each image features an overly masculine, ridiculous saying over a black-and-white photo of what appears to be an early 19th century gentleman putting his dukes up. It’s sort of like the classic Chuck Norris meme just with an “old-timey” twist.
My personal favorite Overly Manly Man? This one:
“Guard my face?
The hell do you think the mustache is for?”
If you’re feeling particularly manly, click on the above link and create your very own Overly Manly Man. I actually just made my own which you can see here. Be careful though: All this manly stuff is making me want to knock back a bottle of JD and fight a tiger with my bare hands.