- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How to Impress Women in a Nightclub
It’s hard to pick up when you’ve been robbed of your voice. In a nightclub setting, it’s far too loud to have a proper conversation. You need other ways of impressing the lady that’s caught your eye.
Be a good dancer
All it takes is a little alcohol and some loud music to turn people into animals, trying to impress each other and assert their dominance. In a nightclub, this is done on the dancefloor. You show the other guys whose boss with your killer dance moves, while women swoon over your Michael Jackson-esque style. For a woman to approach you, you have to impress her with your dancing skills.
This is easier said than done. We aren’t all born knowing how to move and for many it takes Dutch courage. However, you don’t need to be a natural. Find a few signature moves that you can execute flawlessly, and don’t drink so much that you lose control of your limbs.
Being a good dancer is by far the easiest way to woo women while clubbing. It’s a skill you can learn through practice and effort. Even if it is never going to be your way of making a good impression, it is essential to at least be able to dance decently in case you’re chatting up a woman at a club and she asks you to dance with her. If you’re not confident with dancing skills then picking up while clubbing is going to be a challenge, but it’s not impossible.
Have social proof
You don’t need to be insulated by a throng of buddies, but it helps if you know people throughout the club. If you frequent the same nightclub, get to know the regulars so you’ll look popular to outsiders. Befriending bouncers, the roving photographers and bartenders is a great way to make you look important. Nothing makes you seem more impressive at the bar than being able to cut in line and command instant service.
Looks are everything in a nightclub. The low lighting is an advantage if you’re on the ugly side, but it should go without saying that women are sizing you up based on looks alone. You can’t change your face short of expensive and painful surgery, but being well-groomed and stylish will get you far.
Have a fancy drink
Every guy is holding a beer. Set yourself apart by sipping on a weird and expensive drink. A brightly colored cocktail will do the trick. It will provide a talking point- “what are you drinking? Can I try it?”- as well as signify that you are different to the others.
If all else fails, bust out a magic trick
Have a magic trick or two up your sleeve for when you get desperate. It shouldn’t be your first port of call, as magic tricks can be tacky and many women will be onto you. They will know that you’ve read up on how to get them in bed, and they won’t like it. Use magic tricks with caution on women that you suspect haven’t delved too far into the internet and won’t know it’s a classic tactic.