- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Popping those Abs
Abs, man. Abs. While we’re still quite a ways away from the official beach season, it’s never too early to start getting your body ready to lose the shirt, grab the tan, and maybe use your prowess to score a few ladies’ numbers while viewing a few waves. And the key to that beach body is certainly the presence of ab muscles that pop out when you look at them. The problem, though, is that you really need to focus on working that specific muscle group if you want to get those muscles in tip-top gear.
So today, we head on over to Men’s Health where they have a series of 5 different gym moves that you need to work on if you want to get your abs chiseled to the core. Among the moves are these two doozies:
Perform a standard mountain climber, but bring your right knee toward your opposite (left) elbow. Then bring your left knee toward your right elbow while extending your right leg back. Continue alternating for 20 reps.
Get down on your hands and knees. With your back straight, fully extend your right leg to your side until it is forms a 45-degree angle to your body. Lift your left knee a couple inches off the ground. This is the starting position. In one smooth movement, switch your leg positions so your right knee is hovering above the floor and your left leg is extended to your side. That’s 1 rep. Continue to alternate back and forth for 20 reps.
So head on over to Men’s Health, check out the various moves, see the move that’s right for you, and then get those abs in tip-top form just in time for beach season.