- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Why You Have to Escalate
A woman will give you some signals when she’s attracted to you, consciously or not. These signals include nervousness, strong eye contact, filling in the blanks in conversation (you’re leaving blanks for her to fill right?), turning to face you, and a big, genuine smile. These signals are the equivalent of her saying “I like you”.
How did it feel when you told someone you liked them and they didn’t return the sentiment? This is exactly how you made every women feel who gave you these signals if you didn’t say “I like you too” in some way, shape or form. How do we say “I like you too”? Simple, we ‘escalate’ – which is just any action that moves the relationship to a deeper, or more romantic place – basically it’s your way of saying “I like you too”.
We can escalate by expressing our sexual desire through the look in our eye, through touching her more intimately, or simply by verbalizing our desire. If you don’t though, either because you’re not interested or you’re afraid of “messing things up” or whatever bullshit excuse your fear gives you, then you’re basically telling her, “thanks but no thanks”. You’re rejecting her.
It’s now time to be honest with yourself, if you’re waiting for a stronger signal from her before you make your move, what you’re really doing is waiting for her to make the move for you. Most women won’t, and as a female colleague likes to say, she’ll sometimes make the move because most guys in our society are too afraid to, but every time she does, ‘a little part of her dies inside’. Even if they’re not dying, most women will become significantly less attracted to you if they have to make the move because you’re too afraid to.
To cut us a little slack, sometimes the signals women give can be a bit confusing. The signals that indicate she’s attracted to you are nearly identical to when she’s just being very friendly. In fact, colleagues who coach women tell me that one of the most common pieces of advice they give is for them to give guys stronger signals. So, how do we tell the difference? Easy, we make a (mild) move. I’m not saying to smack her ass at this point, but some slightly more intimate contact or direct verbalization of your feelings will give you your answer immediately. If those signals get stronger, keep escalating until she stops you! If she becomes uncomfortable, back off.
A woman will forgive you for pushing too far as long as you respect those boundaries, but she’ll never forgive you for being too afraid to make a move. Sure, I’ve gotten ‘the cheek’ much more than once after trying to go in for a kiss, but every time the woman was more attracted to me – or at least respected me more – for making a move. Also, keep in mind that as with any new behavior you’re looking to add – you’re going to do it awkwardly at first. It’s the only way to learn. Luckily women are so sick of guys being too afraid to go for it that they’ll be comically forgiving of any guy who has the balls to do it awkwardly – and you’ll get a ton more positive responses than if you don’t do anything.
So, when are you going to stop waiting for her to do the hard work for you and start taking on your masculine role?
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.