- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top Five Movies of Rooney Mara
This may be the first year I didn’t watch the Super Bowl in its entirety. Even when I lived in Ireland and the game started after midnight, I found time and interest to watch it. However, this year, fantasy football broke me at last. I couldn’t watch a game without thinking about statistics instead of just watching the game. (I assume it’s kind of like the professional gamblers in the book “Lay the Favorite” that have to root for point spreads the whole game with thousands of dollars on the line stomach churning the entire time.)
I mention this because this week I’m looking at the movie career of Rooney Mara, whose IMDB biography says she is the daughter of a New York Giants executive and granddaughter of Art Rooney, Sr. I think that means that she’s football royalty, at least in my eyes, but that could be because in my eyes, she looks like she could fit right in with the daughters of “Downton Abbey.” However, we’re not here to talk football or television; we’re here for movies. Rooney has a nice selection to make her top five.
5. A Nightmare on Elm Street
Yes, the original is much, much better. However, I’ll take Jackie Earle Haley over Robert Englund for pure creepiness and Rooney and Katie Cassidy (“Arrow”) trump Amanda Wyss (“Better off Dead”) from the original. The one advantage the first one had in terms of actors was the future star power of Johnny Depp.
4. Winning Season
Emma Roberts joins Rooney in this movie about Sam Rockwell taking over coaching a girl’s basketball team. Add in Rob Corddry (“Children’s Hospital”) and that’s at least worth checking out between football and baseball seasons.
3. Youth in Revolt
Again, I’m just going to list all of the cool actors that are in this movie and see if you agree with me that it sounds awesome: Michael Cera; Zach Galifianakis; Steve Buscemi; Fred Willard; Ray Liotta; M. Emmet Walsh. Yep, those are certainly some actors and “Youth in Revolt” is certainly a movie.
2. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
My list of books to read includes “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo” because I have heard some good things, good things. I’ve also heard some good things about the original Swedish version. Then, there’s the Rooney version. I’m sure all are enjoyable, but I also know that whichever version I consume first will probably be most likely the one I’ll like best, so I’m torn. Rooney’s version first? I hear good things.
1. Social Network
This movie was an easy listing for number one. I went in thinking that I couldn’t stand the idea of a movie about social networking and that it would just drive me batty and I left thinking what an amazing story. (Probably not that true of a story, but still, a great story.) I have to admit that I didn’t cringe much during “The Lone Ranger” Super Bowl commercial just because of what Armie Hammer did in this movie.
Agree? Disagree? Which movies would make your Rooney Mara top five?
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.