- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Offensive Questions You Shouldn’t Ask on a First Date
There are some questions which you just can’t ask on dates. You may not have the intention to offend- you may think you are being considerate, funny or just making conversation- but offend you will if you ask these dynamite questions.
Not only should you religiously avoid these questions on a first date; you should probably avoid them forever. They’re questions which are so rude that you need to be very close before asking them, and even then you might offend.
Some guys think that the way into a woman’s pants is to ask her about her previous experience. But asking her intimate questions isn’t flirty- it’s crossing a boundary. You don’t know what will make her feel uncomfortable. You should avoid interrogating someone that you want to sleep with about what she’s done in bed before.
Your date probably also does not want to know what you’ve been getting up to. You’re also setting yourself up for problems later if things get serious between you. If you end up getting together, she especially will want to know as little detail as possible about your sexual history so she can’t get jealous.
“When was your last relationship?”
You’re both on the dating scene; it’s a reasonable assumption that at least one of you has recently been ejected from a relationship. But you don’t need to ask about it! You don’t want to make her think about her past- it might make her upset, or it might make her realise that you’re nothing in comparison to her previous partners.
“You’re not religious, are you?”
It’s fine to ask her if she’s religious, but don’t pass judgment about it until you know the answer. If you phrase it in a way that puts her beliefs down, she’s going to be embarrassed. More importantly, she’s going to realise straight away that you don’t support her beliefs, which can be a deal-breaker.
“Do you come here often?”
This line is such a cliché. It’s not even okay to say it as a joke. It isn’t that funny, and highlights the awkwardness of dates. She also might not know if you are serious or not, which could lead to even more awkwardness.
You can ask variations of this question, like “have you been here before?” because it’s not as much of a canned line. It’s also much more open-ended and conversational.
“Are you on a diet?”
It can be easy to accidentally ask her if she’s on a diet if it’s a food based date. But if you ask her if she’s on a diet, she will get the idea that you think she should be on one and could easily become offended.
You might think you are being considerate by asking her if she’s on a diet before committing to an unhealthy restaurant. In this case, it is better to ask her if she likes the food at whatever restaurant it is. If she freaks out at how calorie-laden it is, she can just say that it doesn’t appeal to her without ever mentioning the d-word.
Now, here’s an article with some good first date questions.