- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How to Get a Woman to Chase You
Wouldn’t it be so much easier if women pursued you, rather than the other way around?
Make yourself attractive
You don’t need to be born hot to trick others into thinking you’re attractive. Little tricks like knowing what type of facial hair suits you best, dressing well and good posture can make you much better looking. If you can’t manage to coax your homely looks into something physically appealing, you’ll have to make yourself attractive in other ways. Be interesting, be accomplished, be funny- work on yourself until you are attractive to women.
Act like you’re worth chasing
You need to believe that you bring a lot to the table. If you’re down on yourself and wonder why any woman would want you, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Confidence is like catnip for women. If you’ve nothing to be confident about, you need to go back to step one of working on yourself until you have a selling point.
Confidence doesn’t necessarily mean cockiness, but being cocky can have its advantages. Women are either turned on or turned off by it. By playing up to your cockiness, you will sacrifice the attention of some women while gaining the interest of others. As always, do what fits in best with your personal style. Fake over-confidence is not attractive to anyone.
Make an amazing first impression
Make yourself seem incredible in your first interaction. This way, you avoid having to put in endless hours trying to impress her, and she will be so intrigued by you that she will pursue you. Of course, first impressions are difficult, so making an amazing first impression is even more of a challenge. You’ll need to carry yourself well and be a sparkling conversationalist. Show signs of interest in her, but don’t be too sleazy. You’ll need to know when to end the interaction on a high note. You won’t get it right all of the time, but making a good impression some of the time is all it takes to have a bevy of women after your affections.
Leave your contact details
It seems obvious, but if you want her to call you, you have to give her your number. Don’t take hers. That way, she knows that if she wants you, she’s going to have to do the chasing. It may seem awkward not to take her number when you are used to switching numbers. You can try giving her yours when you get to the stage of negotiating exchanging contact details, but changing the subject before she gives you hers. For a beginner, an easy technique is to tell her that your phone is having problems with saving contacts, so she’ll just have to take your number. It seems risky not to take her number, but that’s exactly the point. If she’s not interested in being the one to chase you, she’s not going to call or text, and that’s good because you want to weed out women who aren’t really interested.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.