- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Looking good in motorcycle gear
You already have the ultimate accessory in your beloved motorbike. Dress to match by making good choices in what to wear while riding. It is important to stay safe while taking the bike for a spin, so it is fortunate that there are plenty of trendy options for motorcycle riding gear.
Have the right gear
Safety is not often sexy, but in the case of motorcycle gear, the correct getup is much more appealing than your regular street outfit. Of course you would not dress in motorcycle leathers and clutch a helmet as a fashion statement alone; the outfit just does not work without the bike. Protect yourself and look snappy by complementing your bike with stylish riding gear.
Get into leathers
Either a leather suit or a set comprised of pants and a jacket is crucial for motorbike riding, both for the look and for avoiding scraping your limbs off in an accident.
You need a special motorcycle jacket; your regular leather jacket that came from a fashion store will not provide the best protection if you crash. There are two types of jackets that you will come across for riding gear. There are those while are leather, and those which are not. The non-leather options are typically cheaper, and they certainly look it. Textile riding jackets tend to resemble snow gear more than riding gear. Go for leather for a tougher look.
Similarly to jackets, riding pants are available in leather and non-leather options. Again, leather is always the more stylish choice. Your pants and jacket do not need to be made by the same brand, although it is advisable to do so in order to have complete coverage of your skin (the jacket and pants zip together).
A pair of gloves may save your hands in the event of an accident. Another advantage is that they look good. Gloves tend to made from Kevlar, although leather is again an option. Gloves should be loaded with safety features such as knuckle and palm protection. The more visible elements on the glove, the cooler they look. Riding gear is invariably black, but gloves are where you can have a bit more fun with color. Red and black contrasting gloves are a stylish option.
A windswept hairstyle
When you alight from your bike, you will be looking a tad on the dishevelled side. The cost of being safety conscious and wearing a helmet is that your hair gets messed up. This is easily fixed with a quick comb through your hair. You may need to adjust your hairstyle on days that you are riding. A style that requires plenty of gel or wax will be misshapen when you take your helmet off, and worse still it will be gelled in that awful shape. Go for a style which requires minimal product. If you must use some hair product, it is better if you can do your hair once you reach your destination, to avoid the dreaded helmet hair look.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.