- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Back Pain: Get Smart and Get Rid of It
There’s some very comfy seats around these days. From recliners and hammocks to desk chairs and bar stools, no wonder we spend a lot of time sitting down. Trouble is that’s not healthy, and it can result in a lot of problems, one of which, happens to be back pain.
Our bodies were designed with physical activity in mind. To stand up, to run, to build and destroy, we’ve been a predominantly active species throughout history. But now, now we’re getting a little lazy, and spoilt for choice in our lounging habits. All that sitting with a slouch and bending towards screens is causing a great deal of back pain.
A post on Breaking Muscle has provided a breakdown on why this sort of thing is weighing us down:
Back pain is the second most frequent reason people miss work after the common cold. In 2010, according to the American Academy of Pain Medicine, lost work productivity cost the United States $297.4 billion.
According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, one in five people will experience low back pain in their lifetime. One in twenty will be unable to work because of an acute occurrence or recurrence.
The rest of the post explains in good detail what’s going wrong, and gives us some advice for improving such an important aspect of our health.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.