- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Another Reason to Exercise at Work
It’s taken some time, but I feel like we’re truly starting to understand the full effect of a lack of exercise. The obesity problem, insomnia, stress, back problems, the fact that sitting for hours a day can cut years off the end of our lives. It’s bad.
But, with understanding comes the promise of amends. When we know what’s going wrong we can figure out what needs to change, and we do need that change. Exercise at any point is worthwhile, but on the job is both important and a little difficult. We’re busy, there’s always a lot to do, and sometimes it requires sitting for long periods at a time, in an office that really doesn’t offer much in the way of space for workouts. How can we pick ourselves up and start making our work lives benefit our health?
This article on Huffington Post summarizes some new research into the health benefits of exercising at work, starting from a simple 30-minute stroll:
Researchers at the University of Birmingham monitored 56 sedentary office workers at the university to see if walking during the day would improve their office outlook. The volunteers were instructed to walk for 30 minutes during their usual lunch period, at least three times a week. The study found that strolls may boost employees’ moods, as well as increase their ability to manage stress in the office.
The article provides even more insight into something we already know needs fixing. Instead of taking that time during lunch to sit some more, maybe eat a sandwich and have a smoke, use it to go for a walk outside, heck, go for a jog if you can, you’ll feel better in the short-term and live longer too!
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.