- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How To Avoid The Slippery Slope From Boredom To Binge Eating
It can be easy to slip into bad habits when we haven’t got much going on in our lives – whether it’s because we’ve booked some holiday off work or are bed bound by injury. Binge eating becomes a subconscious act which manifests itself quickly once you start.
The first step you need to take is to identify the problem. Keep a food diary and note down everything you eat, who you are with and how you’re feeling. This way, you can analyze what you’re eating, devise a plan and find other activities to keep your mind occupied.
This is where we cross over to Breaking Muscle, which has some great tips on how you can understand and then deal with your cravings:
There is another kind of boredom. This is known as anhedonia. Anhedonia is the inability to experience pleasure from activities that usually give pleasure.
I have seen this in clients and myself when it comes to overtraining. Exercise is an enjoyable activity, but when we have pushed it too far it becomes a burden and we no longer feel like doing it.
Pleasure Is About Survival
We will always seek out behaviors that cause us pleasure. It is how we have survived for millions of years. We eat food, dopamine is released, we feel good, and we do it again.
When we are bored, we are lacking the pleasure we need at a subconscious level. This can lead us to binge on junk food. What we need to do is find ways to increase our pleasure response that do not include eating junk.
Remember, challenging your brain to new activities every day helps keep it sharp and raises dopamine levels. Why not try meditation too – it can decrease our heart disease risk, poor mood and food cravings. Head over to the article now and learn how to pinpoint the cause of your binges.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.