- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How To Tell If Your Business Idea Is Worth Your Time and Effort
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel, there is plenty of room to grow in a saturated market
We have all sat down with our friends one day for a drink at the coffee shop or bar and have brain stormed about what could be billion dollar ideas. Then you always have the one friend that says “No, this company already does that!” Just because someone says no does not mean your idea is worthless. You might have a new revolutionary concept for a market that already exists.
Don’t look at an industry to see what your competitors are doing. Look to see what they are not doing. Then find a way to then provide that exact thing in a perfected manner that cannot be rivaled.
Jordan Swerdloff, built an 8 figure wheel business in less than 3 years in a competitive space. He simply took a concept that existed, but was never perfected, and he catered a perfected product to a completely different clientele, making his concave wheel line a huge success and his company profits soar.
This is some great advice and has worked countless times. If you listen to the podcast StartUp you probably heard of a guy who wanted to look up a bible quote and so he downloaded countless apps. He realized all the apps were terrible so he hired an app developer in Eastern Europe to make a new bible app. Now his app generates over six figures a year. The idea is to find a market where all the products/services are terrible and then improve them.
Read about why DirectTV, Lamborghini, and Apple are successful.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.