- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Three Of The Healthiest Foods You Should Be Eating
Healthy eating is a very complex subject and there seems to be a million different views and opinions on what is and is not healthy.
This article will discuss three different foods (or food combinations) that would really benefit your health. These foods are high in essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals. Upon consumption, your body will be thanking you deeply.
The Top 3 Healthiest Foods
1. Superfood Smoothie
I am starting off the article with a food that is a combination of foods. The term “superfood” is used frequently nowadays, so I will be more specific about what I mean by “superfood.”
Listed below is my favorite smoothie recipe (and don’t let the green color fool you… it is delicious!):
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 10 baby carrots (or about 1 whole carrot)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of frozen mixed berries (or fresh ones if available)
- 2 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 cup of water, rice milk, or almond milk
This delicious smoothie will provide you with high amounts of vitamin K, vitamin A, calcium, potassium, manganese, vitamin C, vitamin B6, fiber, omega 3 fatty acids, a little bit of protein (from the chia seeds and vegetables) and much more!
Although the recipe listed above is one of my favorite combinations, you can experiment with different foods.
Try adding apple, avocado, peanut butter, almond butter, broccoli, mango, etc. You can even add different supplements, such as maca powder or creatine, as well.
2. Grass-Fed Beef
Beef often gets a bad reputation. This is where nutrition can get very tricky. Many studies have come out that have shown all the wonderful health benefits of being a vegan and all the horrible effects of being an omnivore.
In my opinion, there is a lot of misinformation in much of the widespread news. I am yet to see a study comparing healthy, active vegans, to healthy, active omnivores who consume a diet of high-quality, Organic, grass-fed, free-range, wild meat.
Normally these studies compare healthy, active vegans, to unhealthy, sedentary omnivores. No wonder the results are so skewed.
When looking at the raw data and nutritional information, it is hard to go against all the wonderful health benefits of grass-fed meat.
And for the record, a healthy, well-balanced omnivorous diet is the only diet that does not require supplementation. That says something right there.
It is very important that you consume Organic, grass-fed beef, and not its commercialized, mass-produced, grain/corn-fed counterpart. They are not the same!
A 4 oz grass-fed strip steak that contains just 175 calories has this nutrient profile:
- Vitamin B12 – 60%
- Vitamin B3 – 48%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 44%
- Selenium – 44%
- Zinc – 37%
- Phosphorus – 34%
- Choline – 17%
- Pantothenic Acid – 15%
- Protein – 30 grams
Pretty impressive if you ask me.
I include avocados because I really enjoy balance. The superfood smoothie listed first is a great source of carbohydrates, grass-fed beef has a high amount of protein, and, now, avocados are the perfect food to get great-quality fat.
Simply add some complex carbs, such as brown rice or sweet potatoes, and you have yourself a well-balanced diet. However, it is good eat a wide variety of foods, but in theory, you would not really have to because these 3 foods have pretty much all that you would need.
So back to avocados.
Avocados are on the list because of this amazing nutrient profile:
One avocado contains:
- Vitamin A – 25%
- Vitamin B-6 – 20%
- Magnesium – 11%
- Vitamin B-5 – 21%
- Vitamin E – 15%
- Potassium – 20%
- Mono/Poly-Unsaturated Fats (good fats) – 18g
- Fiber – 14g
- Protein – 4g
Not to mention that avocados are absolutely delicious as well.
These 3 foods are all extremely nutritious, as well as very tasty.
Whoever said that healthy eating had to taste like dirt did not try these foods.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.