- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The Ultimate Workout Playlist
Workout Playlist: A Little Auditory Assistance at the Gym
What’s worse than working out? Working out to no music. And don’t give me that “they play music on the radio” bullshit. It’s either to low to give a damn, or too loud to distract you and get on your nerves. You might as well be working out with no music.
Well, in case you haven’t figured it out, I’m a little bit of a music fan. So here is, what I believe the ideal utopian workout list should be. Sync it to the MP3 player, and if you don’t have the songs…well you know how to get them. Whether you’re a fan of these bands or not, we challenge you to try a workout with these songs. Just don’t hurt anybody!
“Soldier” by Eminem
“ These shoulders hold up so much they wont budge…Ill never fall or fold up.” What other words are better for a true soldier? Eminem delivers aggression, adrenaline, and bad-assity (Yeah, I just made that up) in this song. Militant beat with the assault of Marshall Mathers makes this one definitely make my list.
“Awake” by Godsmack
Navy. Accelerate you life. Remember that commercial? Not the newer ones, but the one with the heavy grunge guitars and that booming voice. The hard rock veterans Godsmack did that. Funny enough, the song that the Navy used after Awake was Sick Of Life, also done by Godsmack. Basically anything Godsmack can be used to work out.
“So Cold” By Breaking Benjamin
Structurally, this song is perfect for working out on one piece of heavy lifting. The beginning is soft, so get your breathing right before the exercise. Musical buildup brings you to the main riff. (Heavy guitars, melodic soloing on top…punch it all out) The song comes back down, and there is your first set of reps. This continues on throughout the song. Check it out, you will see.
“Victory” by Puff Daddy feat. Busta Rhymes and Notorious B.I.G.
The Rocky Balboa fanfare. The church bells in the horizon. The horns so triumphant. Makes you want to be a superhero almost. But since you’re just working out, this will do. Busta brings it in the chorus, P Diddy and Biggie divide the rest of the air time, bringing you the best of Brooklyn in the trifecta. There is also a 50 Cent version which is entitled Victory 2004 which has P Diddy. Busta’s animal touch, while shouting his verse, is enough to make you burn a city to the ground.
“Amazing” by Kanye West feat. Young Jeezy
Let me tell you one thing. If I was an amazing monster, then I believe I’d be pretty jacked. Kanye West never ceases to amaze us with another amazing song. It’s simple and cutthroat. I’m amazing and I’m a monster! The first verse states, “I’m exhausted, barely breathing/Holding onto what I believe in//” Greatness for working out wouldn’t you agree?
…Other songs that make the list even better…
Trapt – Headstrong
Kanye West – Stronger
Nas – Hip Hop Is Dead
N.E.R.D – Rockstar
Rage Against The Machine – Calm Like a Bomb
Papoose – Born To Win
Sevendust – Driven
Shinedown – Devour
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.