- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Spring/summer 2016 trend report
Hot on the Heels of the Latest High Fashion Trends
In the wake of Milan’s S/S 2016 menswear shows, some interesting trends have emerged that will be filtering into high street shops over the coming months. Keep ahead of the curve by adopting future trends now.
Sheer materials for shirts are a key trend for S/S 2016. Wearing sheer is difficult to pull off, particularly for the hairy chested. Look out for socially acceptable uses of sheer materials as the trend becomes more mainstream. Expect to see shirts with sheer sleeves or detailing, but with an opaque trunk to preserve your dignity.
Luxe suede jackets are a key item for spring/summer ’16. While suede is a fuzzy material, it is actually quite lightweight and breathable so is a practical choice for summer. Tan is the shade of the moment, but you can also obtain suede or suede inspired jackets in a number of bright colors. To take on this trend in a bold manner, try a rich baby blue suede jacket.
The trend of short shorts, which has become ever more popular in recent years, needs to die. Unfortunately, Prada designers are trying their hardest to make short shorts for men cool again. With a higher than usual waist, the Prada shorts offer coverage in all the wrong places. I say, keep this one for the beach or pool.
Lace on men’s clothes has been regarded as a faux pas for decades, but the look is coming back with Burberry leading the way. Lace detailing is a subtle way to wear this look- a simple lace collar emerging from your vee necked jumper is ideal. For those who are more daring with fashion choices, follow the catwalk look of a lace shirt, visible in its entirety. Pair the lace shirt with some plain slacks, and skip the tie- your shirt is the focal point of your outfit.
Several designers, including Armani, produced looks which appear to take inspiration from loungewear. Suddenly, it is on trend to be comfortable. This represents a departure from the slick, clean-lined looks which have dominated lately. Embrace the trend with class by wearing generously sized, luxurious jumpers. Unfortunately, you cannot get away with wearing glorified pyjamas or robes- leave that to those on the catwalk.
Sadly, the anti-trend of normcore has infiltrated fashion from the inside. It is cool to be daggy, with high waists making many an appearance. Garish 70s colors are making a comeback, and many of the shoes seen on runways can best be described as dowdy. The most that can be said for normcore is that it is trendy at the moment. Defined in opposition to good taste, normcore inspired clothing should only be worn ironically. In keeping with the trend towards dressing poorly on purpose, the color khaki has been featured heavily in designer collections recently. Khaki can be worn tastefully, but do keep it to a small portion of your outfit, with no more than one khaki piece at a time.