- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The #1 Lie You’ve Been Told About Attraction
The Internet is abounding with information about how to become more attractive in the eyes of the fairer sex.
But today I want to give you a tip that’s going to help you navigate all that information.
Because whether you’re reading mainstream romance articles or perhaps have found yourself reading every e-book under the sun, there’s one thing you have to be aware of.
There is no magic bullet.
What do I mean by that? It means that you can’t just read a book or an article, implement one single tactic and expect to have this whole attraction thing mastered.
Why is feeling like you have the “magic bullet” such a detriment? Because if you feel like you have an instant cure-all to attraction, you’ll never feel the need to put any real work in, improve or explore or factors of what actually makes you attractive.
Buying into a one-size-fits-all solution will make you complacent and ultimately, you’ll eventually run into a situation where you don’t know what to do, or you’ll get to a level where you don’t know how to keep a girl around.
Attraction is a lot like playing an instrument. You can become proficient at it, but you’re never quite done learning.
This is not to say that the techniques and mindsets you read about are false. On the contraire. It’s jus that they all need to work together.
You can’t just get good at one aspect of attraction.
Becoming attractive is about improving multiple, “chase” factors;
Your outer appearance.
Your inner confidence.
Your social value.
Your ability to flirt and seduce.
Your sexual proficiency.
These are the things that make you desirable in the eyes of a woman, the factors that make her want to “chase” you.
And each one of these can be broken down into dozens of subcategories; subjects to dissect and explore.
So don’t think just because you have one nailed down that you have the whole thing mastered. This is a continuous learning process, and you have to strive to keep getting better at all of these.
Essentially, you have to be the complete package, and you have to work at it.
So never stop learning, and don’t buy in to the quick fix method.