- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
5 Signs She Wants To Break Up With You
It can happen to anybody.
Maybe it’s just because of one reason; maybe it’s because of a combination of reasons. It might have been a long term relationship, short term relationship, whatever.
But if you’re reading this article, you might be wondering if there are some glaring signs that she wants to break up with you.
Now, before we get into what those are, what’s more important is that you know what to do if you see one or more of these signs.
The first thing you should do is to launch a preemptive strike.
By that, I don’t mean to go ballistic and start a huge fight or freak out. But you do need to get a hold of your emotions (if only for a brief window) and accept and agree to the break up, or better yet, end things first.
Understand that things are going this way for a reason. It isn’t random. Either you two simply aren’t right for each other, or one or both of you have some things you seriously need to work out if you’ll ever have a chance at a functional relationship.
Ending a truly toxic relationship for good can be one of the best things you’ve ever done for yourself.
But if you just need some space and time, being the one to end things first accomplishes a few things.
First, it makes you look unafraid to walk away (a huge sign of masculinity and a bargaining chip in any deal).
Second, the more you try to pull her back and fight it, the more damage you’ll do. By ending things early, you’re minimizing the negative image she has of you.
And lastly, when you end things on your terms, you give her a sense that things are unfinished, and this generally makes people want to go back and, well, finish things.
So by accepting or initiating the break up, you totally flip the script on her.
Here’s when you might need to do that.
1. She’s distant.
This includes doing everything by herself, not inviting you out or wanting to attend things you invite her out to, whether they might be group events or dates.
2. She’s cold.
Remember all that talking you used to do? About your days, and your dreams and how much you like each other? Yeah, that’s not happening anymore.
3. Her texting is sparse and infrequent.
This is especially true if you can see she’s very active on social media, and thrilled to be chatting with friends, but is otherwise morose towards you.
4. She finds things to argue about.
This might be because she’s so mad or fed up with you, that she’s just looking for reasons to create conflict and end the relationship.
5. You’re not having sex.
This may be the most glaring sign. If she doesn’t want to have sex with you anymore, then the spark is completely gone for her.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.