- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
What The Fed’s Rate Increase Means To You
What might exactly happen if the Federal Funds Rate is increased this year?
Strengthening of the dollar, decline in China, and a rate increase by the Federal Reserve are the headlines that are impacting the stock market currently. These key market events are all intertwined. The Fed looks at the overall economy when determining to increase the rate which just means that it costs more to borrow money. You could see slightly higher loan payments and more volatility in the stock market.
See how the Fed’s rate increase will impact you.
The average five-year car loan, for $25,000, will carry a 4.85% interest rate by the end of 2016, adding $18 a month to the payment. The interest rate on a typical 30-year mortgage will jump to 4.6%, from 3.9% now.
A car loan increasing $18 a month is not the end of the world. That’s only $216 a year. You have to remember while the cost to borrow money increases so does the money you keep in your bank. The rate in your savings account also increases. The important thing to keep in mind that during a rate hike stocks get extremely volatile as you might have noticed in the news recently. Historically it’s about a 25% decline in the few months around a rate hike then a recovery takes place netting out to about a 6% gain in the markets.
Learn exactly why the rate hike impacts your investments.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.