- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How To Appear Sexually Confident
All we ever hear about is how confidence is the key to attraction.
That’s absolutely true, but exactly, what does confidence look like and more importantly, what should confidence from a man feel like for a woman?
It has to feel sexual. Women need to get a sexual vibe from you.
First, it’s important to note that while making more money, working out like crazy and just being naturally better looking, while attraction factors, truly pale in comparison to being sexually confident.
Is sexual confidence being sure of your abilities in the bedroom? Sure, to some degree. You definitely want to be able to deliver on that front, and know that you can do so.
But you can’t just walk up to a girl and say, “hi, I’m great at sex.”
She needs to be able to tell that you are, without you saying so.
1. Stop seeking validation.
Neediness and desperation, these are your enemies, and they can creep up in unexpected ways. Even bragging or showing off can be seeking validation, and women generally assume that any guy who is really trying to get some, isn’t getting any.
2. Focus on being fun.
Fun personalities attract because people feel elevated to be around you. Any girl you can make smile feels a sense of immediate attraction for you, because positive emotions release oxytocin in her brain. If you’re really just concentrated on having a good time, it’s also the opposite of the guy clamoring for validation.
3. Be fearless.
Anxiety is a killer, and so is your fear to approach, to escalate and to use R-rated language or spur the conversation into a sexual realm. Confidence is always the antithesis of fear, so sometimes the best attraction tactic of all is to just go for it.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.