- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How To Make 2017 A Year Of Style
It is a new year; with it comes new hopes and new aspirations. Of all the resolutions you’ve made for the coming year, acquiring a sense of style—that is, an idea, a conception, a definitive taste in clothes and grooming—should be at the top.
You may be one of the millions of young men who never took the time to develop and perfect an art of dress. When you were a teen, a tween, and a recent college graduate, what you wore was of little importance. Now that you are on the other side of your mid-twenties it is time to put more effort into thinking about how you look outside of your house.
The notion of fastidiousness in dress seems rather anathema to our loose and carefree age. We are slack in the way we think, speak, and relate to one another; we are relaxed in manners and morals and are encouraged to do only that which is useful, convenient, and comfortable for ourselves and others. Fussiness in dress strikes most people as unnecessary.
Indeed, on New Year’s Eve I discovered that people don’t even maintain “club clothes” anymore; though I was also encouraged to see that at a few places bouncers still have orders to turn away anyone who doesn’t have “the look”.
There are plenty of good reasons to get decent clothes and a richer, more interesting sense of dress. You should do it as a matter of pride. You should also do it to improve your ability to pull women.
Dressing well can make the process of attracting, dating, and bedding women much easier. Women respond instinctively to distinguished-looking men. It is one of the reasons that many older men have so much luck with younger women. The bearing and confidence with which they carry themselves is only part of their attractiveness; the other part is the sharpness and elegant simplicity with which an older gentleman dresses himself.
There is no need for you to wait until middle age to exude this kind of charisma. Walking into a restaurant, coffee house, or neighborhood pub as a man of style will draw the attention of single and coupled women alike. And getting their attention rather than giving them yours is half the battle.
But the question remains: how to make 2017 a year of style?
Start by letting go of certain prejudices. Foremost among them is the idea of what is and isn’t “you”. Dressing with refinement and polish does not amount to putting on airs. You have the capacity to change, to grow, and to enrich your tastes.
Go to a few high street stores—preferably with a female companion—and start trying on shoes (not sneakers), slacks (not jeans), and collared shirts (not sweatshirts and t-shirts) that look interesting. If you look good in them, then they are “you”; if the feel of a sports coat or blazer suits you, then it is “you”. All that has happened is that you have gone beyond your usual limits and have experienced new sensations that you find agreeable. Don’t fight it. Go with it and discover where it takes you.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.