- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
All posts by Christopher Reid
Is She Pretending To Be A Virgin?
Given the liberality of sexual mores nowadays, you would think a girl’s virginal status (or non-virginal status as the case may be) a non-issue. Oddly enough, however, some girls actually fake being a virgin. There arose in...
- Posted April 26, 2017
How To Face A World That Has No Boogeymen
While on the patio of a favorite restaurant, having my wine and enjoying the rare sunshine that comes to these parts, I overheard a conversation among a group of three middle-aged men seated next to me. One...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Brexit Update—The Snap General Election
Most political observers were surprised by British Prime Minister Theresa May’s announcement last Tuesday that the country would go to the polls once again for a snap general election—to be held June 8th. Mrs. May has repeatedly...
- Posted April 20, 2017
How To Socialize As A Non-Believing Couple
One of the most irritating things about people of faith is their presumption. They assume that nearly everyone they encounter believes as they do. While in conversation with a religious next door neighbor or colleague at work,...
- Posted April 13, 2017
Your Life—Not The Lives Of Others
One of the worse illusions perpetrated by social media is that everyone is living a great life—except you. Posts announcing engagements, job promotions, and book contracts; selfies depicting exotic vacations, great parties, and joyful nights out; other...
- Posted April 12, 2017
How To Avoid Hypocrisy
I find it nearly impossible nowadays to go more than two weeks without touching on some matter related to politics. Politics has always been a product of culture; but until recently the former has been mundane and...
- Posted April 7, 2017
Is She Really A Lesbian?
What is sex? It is an instinct, an impulse, a drive, a raw, irrational energy that flows through all animals. It is the means by which different species survive. In human beings, it assumes rather complex forms....
- Posted April 6, 2017
Leadership Lessons From President Tom Kirkman
Designated Survivor is one of the newest political dramas on Netflix. The show is a big hit, having sustained a five-star rating since its September 2016 premiere. At the center of the story is President Tom Kirkman...
- Posted March 31, 2017
How To Be A Tough-Minded Idealist
The idealist is mocked and scorned, ignored and dismissed, called a dreamer, a silly-heart, an unrealistic, self-righteous ignoramus. He is, in short, not well-liked and not at all trusted. Ours is a cynical age. We live in...
- Posted March 30, 2017
Are You Playing Hard Enough?
If you are really dedicated and passionate about your work, you can quite easily enslave yourself to it. Not wanting to miss a single email, text message, or Facebook post, you regularly spend the time you put...
- Posted March 24, 2017
Why Bullshit Matters
The prevalence of bullshit is one of the most salient features of contemporary society. It is not a stretch to say that the election of Trump or someone like him was inevitable. The endless promotion and celebration...
- Posted March 23, 2017