- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
All posts by Christopher Reid
Are You Playing Hard Enough?
If you are really dedicated and passionate about your work, you can quite easily enslave yourself to it. Not wanting to miss a single email, text message, or Facebook post, you regularly spend the time you put...
- Posted March 24, 2017
Why Bullshit Matters
The prevalence of bullshit is one of the most salient features of contemporary society. It is not a stretch to say that the election of Trump or someone like him was inevitable. The endless promotion and celebration...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Is The Mobile Phone Killing Sex?
There was a time when lovers would meet once. The man would decide to pursue a courtship and the woman would signal her openness to it. Most of their communication would occur through letters—letters filled with the...
- Posted March 17, 2017
Well, they’ve done it. The Scottish government, led by First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, has called for a second referendum on Scottish independence. The move came two days ago just as British Prime Minister Theresa May was set...
- Posted March 16, 2017
Drawing The Lines On Parental Interference
Of all the relationships we form in our lives, the one with our parents is the most complex. It is the longest, and it can be at various times easy, joyful, difficult, or infuriating. The great problem...
- Posted March 10, 2017
4 Signs That You’re About To Have An Affair
A one night stand, a brief fling, a night of wild, uninhibited, drink-fueled sex with a woman who is not your wife or girlfriend is one thing. Carrying on with another woman over a long period of...
- Posted March 9, 2017
What If You Have Nothing In Common?
Crossing this gap may seem impossible. What are you to talk about? How are you to relate to her? Why would should go for your most tried and trusted lines? In short, how can you date a...
- Posted March 3, 2017
4 Secrets Of Office Politics
Talent, energy, and intelligence are not enough to get ahead in the world. And for all the talk on the virtues of teamwork and cooperation there is little evidence that they work equally in everyone’s favor. When...
- Posted March 2, 2017
What Being Political Means
I talk politics—a lot. When in the company of family and friends and occasionally even strangers, I do not shy from raising objections to a hack, crushing some fool, or fulminating against a stupid, ill-considered, or unjust...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Benefits With Friendship—Why It Is Worth Pursuing
You have no doubt heard the old cliché “friends with benefits” many times. There is another kind of experience that is just as convenient and satisfying: benefits with friendship. The two situations are quite different. The former...
- Posted February 17, 2017
Coping With The Current Madness
Brexit, Trump, a resurgent Russia, a collapsing Syria, mass murder in Paris, mass murder in Orlando—these are signs of a world going mad, or so they seem. The order of things, the comfortable familiarity of how the...
- Posted February 16, 2017