- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
All posts by Jason McClain
Top Five Destinations of Lancaster, CA
I’m not sure what it is that makes Lancaster, California seem pretty far away when it isn’t that far from Los Angeles. It’s still over an hour drive there from downtown even with good traffic and with...
- Posted February 6, 2014
Top Five Movies of Brooke Smith
I would have to think that every actor has a role like Brooke Smith’s “Sobbing Prisoner” in “The Man Who Wasn’t There.” I figure if a character doesn’t have a name, it probably isn’t a big part....
- Posted February 4, 2014
Top Five Destinations of Honolulu
Within the first year of writing for TSB Mag, I looked at the possible destinations of Oahu. Well, as part of my continuing look at cities and what to do when you visit, I think it is...
- Posted January 30, 2014
Top Five Movies of Imogen Poots
I have to admit that I saw the name Imogen Poots more than a couple of times before I thought to see what she looked like. She’s not a contemporary of Dame Judi Dench or Dame Maggie...
- Posted January 28, 2014
Top Five Destinations of Juneau
The first thing I thought about when I sat down to write about Juneau, Alaska was that it would have worked well in an Abbott and Costello routine. Lou: Hey Abbott, where are you going on your...
- Posted January 23, 2014
Top Five Movies of Kim Basinger
I really thought that I would have the easiest time selecting great Kim Basinger movies. It seems like she’s been around all of my movie life and looking at her movie credits, she has. However, being around...
- Posted January 22, 2014
Top Five Destinations of Anchorage
I need to return to Anchorage. It has been way too long since I could walk on a city trail and spy a moose around the bend. It gets the blood pumping as you have to avoid...
- Posted January 16, 2014
Top Five Movies of Juliette Lewis
I think it’s kind of interesting that the week a woman tried to create the most reprehensible dating profile ever is the week I chose to look at the movies of Juliette Lewis. Let me explain. Wait,...
- Posted January 14, 2014
Top Five Destinations of Shreveport
I have to be honest, I’m blank when it comes to the town of Shreveport, Louisiana. It’s close to the borders of Texas and Arkansas, two states where I have a bit of familiarity, but not in...
- Posted January 9, 2014
Top Five Movies of Julianne Nicholson
Julianne Nicholson has the unfortunate distinction to have starred in the movie that gave me the most physically distressing reaction in a theater ever. No, it wasn’t a horror movie or a drama; it was the “comedy”...
- Posted January 7, 2014
Top Five Destinations of Springfield, Missouri
As a native of Missouri, I can’t say that I ever viewed Springfield as a destination. I visited there a few times as I had a great friend that went to school there, but I knew little...
- Posted January 3, 2014