- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
All posts by John Brhel
Happy New Year! Don’t Blow It
So long, 2012. It was nice knowing you, but we’ve got stuff to do. Whether you chased your dreams, went for that job/girl/wing eating championship or sat in your basement, twiddled your thumbs, and played a whole...
- Posted December 28, 2012
4 Ways to Stick to your Fitness Resolution in 2013
So, you’ve consumed about enough pumpkin pie and eggnog to feed the NFC and haven’t exercised in over a week thanks to an endless barrage of cousins and last-minute trips to pick up presents for your third-cousins...
- Posted December 26, 2012
Body Weight Workouts on the Rise, Study Shows
“But it’s snowing and I can’t make it to the gym.” “I’d work out but can’t afford a decent set of weights.” “There’s no room in my house for a bench so I don’t lift anymore.” Cut...
- Posted December 21, 2012
What to Do If the “World” Ends
If you belong to that 14% of the population that thinks the world will end this week and plan on jumping off a cliff in Arizona to enter a cosmic portal, this article doesn’t apply to you....
- Posted December 19, 2012
Get Fit Without Gadgets
According to new research by the Consumer Electronics Association, “more than one-third (37 percent) anticipate purchasing a fitness technology in the next 12 months.” That’s a whole lot of cash for the consumer electronics and fitness industries...
- Posted December 14, 2012
Want to Succeed? Do as Ice T Does
How many pimps do you think go on to become famous rappers and television stars? I’d say only a handful. But, somehow, Ice T did it. This son of a conveyor belt mechanic transitioned from a life...
- Posted December 12, 2012
Want a Better Workout? Find a Stronger Fitness Partner
Has this ever happened to you? You’re working out at a moderately intense level when, all of a sudden, some dude strolls by and makes you look like an underachieving, fitness noob. Whether it’s getting passed by...
- Posted December 7, 2012
The One Person Keeping You From Succeeding
Listen up, cause I’ve figured out who’s been keeping you from achieving all of your goals, from realizing all of your hopes and dreams, from securing your dream job or scoring a date with that cute redhead...
- Posted December 5, 2012
Make a Fitness Wish List
Remember when you were little and you used to write a wish list of all the things you wanted for Christmas, like a Ninja Turtles blimp or Crossfire? Oh, wait, you still write a wish list and...
- Posted November 30, 2012
Cory and Topanga Reuniting for ‘Boy Meets World’ Spinoff
If you’re like me, ABC’s TGIF lineup was your go-to Friday night “event” when you were growing up. It was cooler than Power Rangers and Boyz II Men combined. And if you’re like me, you used to...
- Posted November 29, 2012
If Not Santa, Believe in Yourself
I still remember the day my parents told me there was no such thing as Santa Claus. That’s right, they had to tell me he didn’t exist, as I still firmly believed he planned on climbing through...
- Posted November 28, 2012