- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
All posts by Matt Juul
- Stop Stressing and Just Enjoy the Game
You know that dreaded, pit in your stomach type feeling you get when you really, really don’t want to do something? That’s the feeling I used to get when I started out in the game. While I...
- Posted September 20, 2012
- How to Stay Motivated Without Really Trying
I’ve always been one of those guys who has a ton of ideas, projects and goals, but after a few days of working on them, I somehow lose that spark I had when I started. Especially in...
- Posted August 30, 2012
- “Old School” PUA Techniques that Still Work
Remember how pick-up artists used to play the game? Canned openers, outlandish outfits and a big bag of tricks made these aspiring lotharios more akin to birthday party magicians rather than playboy studs. During the PUA community’s...
- Posted May 9, 2012
- Complacency Kills…
It was tough riding the T that night, on my way to my first training session in what felt like ages. The entire ride I kept thinking that I should just turn back and plunge myself into...
- Posted April 25, 2012
- Don’t Fear Failure, Embrace It!
Sweaty, exhausted and down-right emotionally drained after a night of hard training on the mats, my teammates and I huddled around our coach who had called a meeting in the cramped back coat room. With a number...
- Posted April 3, 2012
- What it Really Means to Be “In State”
I don’t know why I chose to go to school in Boston as I really hate the cold. I just can’t stand the frigid winter nights that my fellow life-long New Englanders seem to easily endure. But...
- Posted December 21, 2011
- Be the Bruce Lee of Game
“Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee As an avid action movie fanatic and lifelong martial artist, the legendary...
- Posted December 7, 2011
- Get Out of Your Head and Into the Game
I’ve always hated sitting on the sidelines. Maybe it’s all the energy drinks I consume or my self-diagnosed ADD, but waiting around in any situation gets me antsy. Last Veteran’s Day weekend, I had the pleasure of going...
- Posted November 30, 2011
- Gaming Girls While On Vacation
The sun, the sand, the tropical drinks at the bar. What could possibly be more relaxing than leaving the office to abscond to a beach side paradise? But just because you have two weeks off from the...
- Posted July 26, 2011
- Top Three Movies with Actually Good Pick-Up Advice
Movies can teach people a lot about life. For instance, bulimic ballerinas are apparently bi-curious. You can rob a Brazilian politician using only fast cars and really hot women. And never mess with Liam Neeson’s children –...
- Posted June 15, 2011
- Lessons I Learned My Freshman Year
With the year winding down, nights of reckless inebriation are replaced with all-nighters in the library preparing for finals. As the caffeine from my third Rockstar begins to course through my veins, a feeling of nostalgia takes...
- Posted April 29, 2011