- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Why You Should Think Like A Great White Shark
This year, I became friends with a guy who my circle of peers have affectionately nicknamed, “The Koogler”. We ripped the name off of a tag at the end of an episode of Community; a parody of...
- Posted January 30, 2015
The Push-Pull Rhythm That Amplifies Her Desire
You hear a lot about the push-pull technique, which essentially entails balancing your interest and attention on a girl. It goes something like, ‘show a little interest, back off, repeat.’ The idea being that you’re showing enough...
- Posted January 29, 2015
Adopt THESE Attraction Personas
Your persona is a powerful attraction tool. Actually, it’s more like a toolbox. Your persona contains and encompasses so many tools and tricks for sparking attraction in women. Best of all, when done right, your persona will...
- Posted January 28, 2015
The Secret To Perfect Confidence
Recently, I set up a date with a Tinder match. Everything seemed to be going well. We had good banter, good tension, common interests, compatible personalities. The works. I said we should grab drinks on Wednesday night,...
- Posted January 16, 2015
How To Date Multiple Girls At Once
I arbore the term, “player.” For that matter, I don’t much like, “pick up artist” either. Becoming confident and capable around the farer sex isn’t really art. A Farewell To Arms is art. What Banksy does is...
- Posted January 14, 2015
The Path To Self-Improvement. Being the Best Version of Yourself
The biggest lie that a man learning to approach and attract women hears is that he should “be himself.” But I have a question for you. If you are overweight, broke, socially awkward and dress like Big...
- Posted January 9, 2015
The Seducer’s Body Language, Are You Sending The Right Attractive Message?
Whenever I take on a new student, the first questions that they almost always ask me deal with what exactly they should say to a girl. So it surprises them when I tell them to forget about...
- Posted January 2, 2015
I Wish I Was Rich and Famous. What’s The Must Have Assets For a Seducer?
How many times have you seen a rich, older, out-of-shape dude with a smoking hot girlfriend and thought to yourself, “Man I wish I was as rich and famous.” How many times have you seen a guy...
- Posted December 26, 2014
How To Get Good At Game, Fast.
When you first decide that you want to get better at meeting and picking up women, there’s simply no shortage of information out there. Trying to figure out how to be attractive to women will have you...
- Posted December 19, 2014
Don’t Hide Behind the Bush, The Art of Direct Game.
What I love about the seduction community is that there are so many great guys out there with so many different thoughts on the game of seduction. Some of these might work better than others and some...
- Posted December 19, 2014
Do You Have The Right Seductive Traits? What Do Women Fall For
One of the many things that I love about women is how wonderfully diverse they are. From their hair colors to their hopes and dreams to their personalities, each and every woman is like a different book...
- Posted December 12, 2014