- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
- Must-Read: Cardio Workouts
Now that the sun is out there in full force, and the heat is bearing down on you tremendously, it would be easy to just sit inside with the A/C pumping and just eat a bunch of...
- Posted August 29, 2012
- Must-Read: Leaving Your Comfort Zone
Here at TSB, we are big proponents of, every once in awhile, pulling up the ol’ stakes from wherever it is you’re settled and finding a new home. (With the exception of those of us who already...
- Posted August 27, 2012
- Must-Read: Profiles of Gals
We have no idea why this resonates with us so much, but for some reason it does. In the course of our normal Internet surfing this week, we stumbled upon this group of photos put together by...
- Posted August 24, 2012
- Must-Read: Rules of Dorm Sex
Oh, dorm sex. For the time, there’s really nothing better. You’re away from your home for the first time, you don’t have to worry about mom and dad knocking on your door in order to check out...
- Posted August 22, 2012
- Third “Bill and Ted” Film in Development
It’s about time, literally. Bill S. Preston, Esq. and “Ted” Theodore Logan, better known to filmgoers as metalhead time travelers Bill and Ted, are coming back for a most triumphant third film. As reported by entertainment news...
- Posted August 21, 2012
- Must-Read: How to Relax
In this day and age of go-go-go, and make-money-make-money-make-money, and pick up girls, etc., it’s nearly impossible to relax. Sure, you may have a few minutes to nap here and there, and maybe you’re one of those...
- Posted August 20, 2012
- Must-Read: Energy Boosters
We’ve all been there. In fact, for a lot of you reading this, it could be happening right now. You’re at work in front of your computer screen, and the day just couldn’t be going by any...
- Posted August 17, 2012
- “Man Cave” and “F-bomb” Make It To Dictionary
F-bombs are totally acceptable now, at least in the dictionary. Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary announced Tuesday it had added a slew of modern terms to its lexicon. Along with “F-bomb,” the 114-year-old dictionary added a bunch of other...
- Posted August 16, 2012
- Must-Read: How to Hit on a Stranger
The hardest part about picking up girls is also what makes it so easy: They are everywhere. On the negative side, it can seem like there’s almost too many out there. On the subway, in the club,...
- Posted August 15, 2012
- “Sharkzilla” and More Make Discovery Channel’s Shark Week Worth Watching
It’s a fact: Dudes love sharks. The bassist in my old band had a Jaws tattoo on his left shoulder. My best friend is obsessed with sharks and buys every last piece of shark merchandise he can...
- Posted August 14, 2012