- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- Seinfeld Returns With New Web Series
What’s the deal with Jerry Seinfeld these days? Well, it looks like he’s back to starring in a show about nothing. The “Seinfeld” star recently debuted a teaser trailer for the upcoming web-exclusive show ”Comedians in Cars...
- Posted July 10, 2012
- Must-Read: Fitness Goals
Working out is not fun or easy. There’s a reason that, right there in the title, the word “work” is there prominent and sticking out. It’s the opposite of just lying around and getting fat, which, to...
- Posted July 9, 2012
- Must-Read: Acting like a Gentleman
Think hard about the last social event you went to, and think about the people that attended. Sure, the first people that are going to pop in your head are the assholes, the drunk guy who made...
- Posted July 6, 2012
- ‘Ghostbusters 3’ Gets New Writers
Dust off your proton pack and down a liter of Ecto-Cooler. Actor Dan Akroyd recently announced that new writers have been hired for the long-awaited third installment of the “Ghostbusters” franchise. Akroyd announced the newsSaturday during a...
- Posted July 5, 2012
- Must-Read: Girls Wearing in American Flags
We’re going to take the day off here, seeing as it’s the 4th and all and — unless you hate America(!), or just have a really terrible job — you are relaxing at home with the family,...
- Posted July 4, 2012
- Must-Read: Meeting Women on Twitter
Navigating the current dating climate is difficult. With so many ways to contact women — without even talking about actually meeting them in real life — it can get confusing. There’s Facebook, and Match.com, and every other...
- Posted July 2, 2012
- Must-Read: The Sexiest MMA Ladies
When you think of two people beating the crap out of each other in the octagon, the first thoughts rushing through your head isn’t that you’re going to see something extremely erotic. Sure, maybe there’s a bit...
- Posted June 29, 2012
- Must-Read: What Your Shoes Say
We once had this female friend who, before even talking to a guy, or giving him a chance, or accepting a drink from them at the bar, she would slowly pan her head downward and look to...
- Posted June 27, 2012
- Must-Read: What FaceMate Means
As the old saying goes, “opposites attract.” (Remember when Paula Abdul would spend her days dancing around, singing about this, with MC ScatCat in the background, doing whatever it is that cartoon cats do? Does anyone remember...
- Posted June 25, 2012
- Must-Read: Health Ethnic Food
Growing up in the south suburbs of Chicago, there wasn’t a whole lot of ethnic fare we could expose ourselves to. It was a lot of hot dogs, and pizzas, and hamburgers, and other foods in the...
- Posted June 22, 2012
- Mike Tyson to Pull No Punches in Broadway Show
The casts of “Annie” and “Grease” are most likely shaking in their boots. Boxing legend Mike Tyson is bringing his one-man show to Broadway this summer. “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth” focuses on the career and personal life...
- Posted June 21, 2012