- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- Hot Chicks With Douchebags Book
A new PUA prop for back at your house? If you’re as big a fan of the website Hot Chicks with Douchebags as I am you’ll be happy to hear that the long awaited book has finally...
- Posted July 10, 2008
- The Thrill of Cheating
November 1997 It begins with the perfect lie. “An old friend, George…” I tell her, “wants to catch up and grab a bite to eat.” My delivery is calm and cool. I make the necessary eye contact,...
- Posted July 8, 2008
- 3 Spots Left for TSB’s Mansformation Retreat in the DR (Plus Video)
This trip is shaping up nicely… for those of you contemplating attending our Mansformation Retreat weekend in the Dominican Republic from August 21-24th you need to act now. For those of you haven’t heard about the trip...
- Posted July 7, 2008
- July Top Commenter Contest
After a couple months of disappearance the Top Commenter Contest is back! The rules are simple: For the entire month of July all comments will be tracked.There is a widget on the side that displays how many...
- Posted July 2, 2008
- Upcoming at TSB this Summer
We have loads of stuff planned for you guys this summer. I thought today I’d share with you some of the projects we’ve got in the pipeline. June 31 Days to Better Game series– This is a...
- Posted June 9, 2008
- Worst Rejection Stories
I’ve been reading Roosh V’s amazing book Bang recently and in it, he tells the story of his all time worst rejection. I don’t think that anyone can top Roosh’s worst rejection, but the idea of sharing...
- Posted May 30, 2008
- Tucker Max Movie Announced
The long waited announcement of the Tucker Max movie “I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell” as finally arrived. Tucker has a pretty big following of fans who have been waiting for this. I can’t say that...
- Posted April 21, 2008
- Keep Your Phone Clean
Text messages are the easiest way to shoot yourself in the foot. This is because unless you’re continually cleaning out your sent messages and your inbox, you’ve created a paper trail of everyone you’ve talked to. This...
- Posted April 7, 2008
- Let it Go
I’m going to give you some precious advice… Don’t waste your time trying to figure out why people do what they do. Trust me! You can drive yourself crazy trying to figure out reasons behind someone’s actions....
- Posted April 1, 2008
- The Great Gatsby Complex
I’ve always said you can learn more from certain novels about human nature than you can from some of the most celebrated self help books. F. Scott Fitzgerald’s famous novel The Great Gatsby serves to constantly remind...
- Posted March 23, 2008
- The Falling in Love Pattern
“I dont even know you,” Deanna is whispering in my ear. “All the better,” I say. Sometimes foolish men attribute their success to blind chance. Other equally foolish men mistake coincidence for success. There was the time...
- Posted March 18, 2008