- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Pick Up Skills
Creating Stories and Routines
I am becoming a bigger and bigger fan of Sebastian Drake and Christian Hudson’s advice. They has has also released one of the truly original products that I’ve ever seen. I predict his Master the Vibe series...
- Posted September 5, 2007
Mystery VH1 Pick-up Artist Episode 5 Review
Well, now were getting down to the nitty gritty of The Pick-Up Artist show. I was entertained throughout this entire episode so for entertainment value it definitely gets up thumbs up. I do realize now that the...
- Posted September 3, 2007
PUA Magic Tricks
Well, Mystery, a wannabe magician, brought the idea of using magic to seduce women. Am I totally into the concept. Not really. Have I seen it work. Definately. I used to have a friend D. who in...
- Posted September 2, 2007
Going for the Kiss
If you were watching “The Pick-up Artist” Monday night you saw Mystery guide Kosmo into a perfect opportunity for a kiss. Kosmo, with Mystery in his ear went from opener to kiss close in a relatively short...
- Posted September 1, 2007
Things Can Be Decieving…
Man, I’ve been in Vegas the last week and haven’t paid one bit of attention to the news… but when I got home today I was shocked to read the Owen Wilson had attempted suicide. It kind...
- Posted August 29, 2007
Making Your Approach Go Smoothly
We all know how uncomfortable a botched approach can be. Hell, its what most people fear. The key to a good approach is making it seem natural and un-intrusive. If you have been watching Mystery’s The Pick-up...
- Posted August 27, 2007
Peacock Like Beckham
For a sport that most Americans give a shit about, Dave Beckham has quite a following. Last week his team the LA Galaxy came to Jersey and played in Giants Stadium. 60,000 people attended the game. Normally...
- Posted August 26, 2007
Popular Posts about Gaming Women
If you’re looking to improve your dating life then the posts below are sure to help.Â These are a collection of some of our best articles relating to the study of pickup. The articles come from the...
- Posted August 26, 2007
What To Talk About With Women
Things to Say to a Girl I guess a huge fear that contributes to so many of us experiencing approach anxiety is the fear of having nothing to say once the opener ran its course. If you...
- Posted August 25, 2007
The Old “Let me analyze your handwriting” Routine
Neil Strauss, author of the game, (as if you didn’t know) talked a lot about being interesting. One of the ways to be interesting is to offer a set or target something unique that they probably haven’t...
- Posted August 24, 2007
Review of Episode 3 of Mystery’s vh1 “The Pick-up Artist”
This week the boys learned all about story-telling. If they had read the blog I posted a couple months ago they might have fared better. Story telling is an essential trait that a PUA must have. Unfortanetly...
- Posted August 20, 2007