- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Pick Up Skills
Seduce Her Like James Bond
Finally I’ve read something I haven’t heard before. Good newsletter from the guys at Pickup Arts. They discuss role playing during a pickup. The James Bond Seduction by Jay Valens Have you ever wished you were someone...
- Posted April 27, 2007
10 Second Tip: “Don’t Say No, Say Maybe”
I love this 10 second tips from Sebastian of Master the Vibe. I may start a daily post called the 10 second tip. Make her say maybe by Sebastian Drake Precedence is of the utmost importance. Once...
- Posted April 26, 2007
Mystery Method He Said/She said Part 2
Finally Sinn and Savoy put something decent in their latest Mystery Method OAP. He Said/She Said by The Mystery Method Longtime OAP members will remember the he said / she said format (I know this because its...
- Posted April 25, 2007
Here’s an interesting little Badboy article. Breaking Rapport by Badboy This is necessary for creating Attraction and setting yourself up as a challenge but must be done without pushing the girl so hard that she gives up...
- Posted April 24, 2007
Shoes Off at the Door
I got this tip from Sebastian of Master the Vibe. I think its pretty good and thought Id pass it along! The Shoes off Tip by Sebastian Drake 10 second tip: When you’re having a new girl...
- Posted April 18, 2007
Learn Something From Leeches
Here is a good read from Jay at Pick Up arts. Take what you want by Jay Valens You MUST follow through. There is nothing more important to whether you will get what you want or not...
- Posted April 17, 2007
What You Can Learn From Strippers
A really good post I found browsing the internet on what you can learn from strippers. Some good stuff in there. Learning from Strippers by author unknown (if you author please comment below) Normally, we only think...
- Posted April 15, 2007
Speaking the Truth to Women
[While I’m not huge on Speed Seduction, I do think that Ross Jeffries has a lot of good stuff to say about handling women, confidence, and state management. This post is classic Ross. Speaking Your Truth To...
- Posted April 14, 2007
David Shade’s Personal Power
Here is an interesting post by another guide who made a cameo in “The Game,” David Shade. Personal Power by David Shade What does it mean to be personally powerful? Entire books have been written on that...
- Posted April 13, 2007
The Cherishment Cycle – How to Build Early Infatuation Into Much More
I must honestly say, that of all the newsletters that I receive, Sebastian of Master the Vibe, is one of the view guru’s who always has something original to say. I am really considering buying his ebook...
- Posted April 12, 2007
Tyler Durden on State Control
Most who have read Neil Strauss‘s The Game probably have a negative view of PUA Tyler Durden. But the fact is, he put out alot of intersting stuff to read over the years. State Control by Tyler...
- Posted April 11, 2007