- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Awesome Men Throughout History: Flip Wilson
When Dave Chappelle famously lost his mind and walked out of his career back in 2005, people acted like it was an unprecedented abandonment of show business by a comedian at his peak. Some people still feel...
- Posted October 9, 2014
The “Point” of Men’s Fashion
Have you ever thought about why suits are considered formal? Ever wonder why men traditionally wear tuxedos on their wedding day? Or how about why celebrities (usually under the guidance of a stylist) don’t just wear t-shirts...
- Posted October 8, 2014
The Self-Made Man: Christian Mora and Brian Oliveira
Let’s face it, the restaurant business is mostly awful. As an owner, the workload is insane, the financial returns are unpredictable, and your employees can (and will) disappear on you with no notice because they are irresponsible...
- Posted October 7, 2014
How to Talk to Women In Class
You’ve spotted a cutie in your class, but you do not know how to start a conversation with her without seeming awkward. Actually, being awkward should be the last of your worries. You have multiple chances to...
- Posted October 7, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Calvert Deforest
Old school Letterman fans who remember when his show was actually funny probably remember Calvert Deforest, aka Larry “Bud” Melman, a weird little guy who looked like Patton Oswalt’s Dorian Gray portrait and was hilariously out of...
- Posted October 2, 2014
The Secret Things She Does When She’s At Your Place
You may not even notice, but she has plenty of secret objectives when she is at your place. No matter what type of relationship you are in, you can bet that she has a sneaky hidden agenda....
- Posted September 30, 2014
The Self-Made Man: Marc Maron
Marc Maron and his groundbreaking comedy podcast, WTF, have been referenced a lot in my columns here at TSB, and I’ve often considered him for an Awesome Men Throughout History column, but upon reflection, I think Maron’s...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Vic Green
This week’s Awesome Man Throughout History is cartoonist Vic Green, whose near-total obscurity is quite impressive in this day and age. Vic was a painter and cartoonist whose comic strip “Willie Dee” ran in newspapers from 1948...
- Posted September 10, 2014
How to Make Her Stop Playing Mind Games
It is immensely frustrating when your relationship is usurped by mind games. Particularly early on in a relationship, she is trying to figure you out and find out what you will do in certain situations. She may...
- Posted September 9, 2014
3 Tactics to Create “The Vibe” with A Girl
Having an enjoyable conversation with a girl is the first step towards getting to exactly where you want to go with her. Why does it seem so effortless for some guys and so difficult for you? You...
- Posted September 3, 2014
The Self-Made Man: Gordon Lugauer
If there’s one thing that should be dead and buried by now, it’s board games. Think about all the dynamic, technologically-superior stuff competing for everyone’s very limited free time. It’s crazy to think that board games are...
- Posted September 2, 2014