- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Health & Fitness
5 Fun and Unique Ways to Tackle Stress
Stress is a natural part of life, and something that we all deal with at some point or another – but that doesn’t mean it has to overwhelm your regular routine. If you’re finding yourself pulling your...
- Posted January 5, 2017
9 Protein-Filled Office Snacks with Muscle
While you might plan out every meal throughout the day with careful consideration of your diet, those unconscious snacking moments in between pieces of paperwork at the office can be a huge problem when it comes to...
- Posted December 29, 2016
5 Reasons to Work Off Your Unwanted Stomach Fat
We’re exceptionally good at finding reasons not to work out. We tell ourselves that our bulging belly isn’t that much of a threat, or that we can’t afford to pay for a gym membership every month. In...
- Posted December 15, 2016
8 Simple Reasons Why You should Start Swimming
Want a healthier, fitter, and all-around leaner body? Then it’s time to dive into a comprehensive workout regime that builds your cardio, sculpts your core, and allows you to tap into some pool-side fun all at the...
- Posted December 8, 2016
The 9 Feel-Good Foods to Take Advantage of this Holiday Season
The holidays are a perfect excuse to indulge in some lazing around in front of the fire with your loved ones, snacking on your favorite holiday treats (can you ever get enough pumpkin pie!). For many diet-conscious...
- Posted December 5, 2016
Smart is Sexy: 7 Ways to Maximize Brain Health
If you’re looking for ways to make your brain bigger and your memory banks more secure, then the answer may be in hitting the gym. According to research taken from the University of Cambridge, burning off extra...
- Posted December 1, 2016
5 Reasons Why You need a Daily Dose of Vitamin D
While recent research has begun to suggest that sunbathers might live longer than people who spend their days hidden behind closed blinds, that’s not an excuse to simply go and catch some rays without any protection. As...
- Posted November 24, 2016
The Power Of A Pull Up
The dreaded pull up! It still puts the fear in me as I remember trying to do “a pull up” in gym class for the presidential fitness award or whatever it might have been called. All I...
- Posted November 18, 2016
6 Handy, Healthy Ways to Fight Off Heart Disease
The biggest killer of men and women in both the United States and the United Kingdom is heart disease which has earned its somewhat scary reputation. Heart disease seems to be want to be the top dog...
- Posted November 17, 2016
The 8 Easiest Ways to receive better Sleep Tonight
These days, many of us consider a good night’s sleep to be one of those many luxuries we simply can’t afford. After all, once we’ve finished a long day at work, put together a healthy meal, tend...
- Posted November 10, 2016
The Four Fantastic Fruits You should be Eating Every Day
We might not like to think about it, but as we get older, the pounds can start to add up, particularly around the mid-section where it’s harder to get rid of unwanted fat. Unfortunately, small increases in...
- Posted November 3, 2016