- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
First Date Questions
Table of Contents
Questions to Ask on a First Date
Did you ever hear the expression “you never get a second chance to make a first impression?” This expression is never truer than on your first date. This is why it is important that you are prepared with some things to talk about, some good questions to ask, and knowledge about how to create a fun, flirtatious, and sensual encounter.
If you ask the right types of questions the woman will open up to you, feel comfortable around you, and become attracted to you…. Making it much easier to get the kiss.
Before I get into some good first date questions to ask, it is important that you understand some general advice.
Here are the three most important things to remember on a first date:
1. Skip the small talk (It’s boring and does NOT lead to attraction.
2. Flirt. Flirt. And Flirt some more.
3. The date MUST be fun.
A lot of men get hung up on what kind of first date questions to ask… or what to talk about on the date. But what is most important is not what you say, or what questions you ask on a first date, but instead, it’s the vibe you create.
You need to create a fun, relaxed, and flirtatious vibe.
First Date Tips
I’ve already given you three points to keep in mind during your date. The key to a fun date is to quickly establish yourself as a flirt. This enables you to keep the “vibe” fun throughout the date. There is nothing worse than a date where you and the woman are uncomfortable, nervous, and have nothing to say to each other.
You WILL NOT get a second date if she doesn’t have fun.
So how do you establish yourself as a flirt?
Before you begin asking a million first date questions that you probably don’t care about the answers anyway… show her your playful side by lightly teasing her a bit.
Here is the thing…
Too many guys treat a first date like a job interview where they swap back and forth questions with a woman. But that is not fun. That does not create attraction. And that does not lead to second dates. Or to getting the kiss.
You want to get the kiss right? If you don’t get the kiss, it is MUCH HARDER to get it on a second date.
The goal in your conversation with a woman is not to interrogate her with questions and force her to reveal information about herself. The goal is to establish a “vibe.”
The goal is to flirt.
Boring Questions to AVOID on a First Date
Avoid these common questions. They are boring. And probably every guy she has ever gone out with has asked her similar types of question.
1. What do you do for a living?
2. What do you do for fun?
3. Where did you grow up?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. What kind of music do you like?
These are the sort of questions you ask someone on a job interview or you ask a potential roommate.
Does this mean you can never find out this information?
First Date Statements… Not Questions ( A secrets most guys never know)
I want to let you in a little hint that will powerfully transform the conversations you are having on your first dates (or later dates).
Switch from asking questions to making statements. Statements reveal bits of your personality and allow you and a woman to flirt rather than just exchange useless information.
Instead of asking her “Where did you grow up?”
Tell her “You didn’t grow up around here did you? You’ve got a country girl vibe.”
The reason that this works is now instead of only talking to a girl about her hometown, you are also giving her an idea of how you view her. Now she will most likely ask you why you think this. And this opens up an entirely new conversation topic.
Best Types of Questions to Ask on a First Date
If you need to keep the conversation going, first of all I suggest you read this article on Conversation Topics.
But if you run short and need a few questions to ask it is best to ask open ended questions that create an emotional response.
Some examples are:
1. When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What was the last really adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
4. What was your absolute worst first date?
5. What’s the one thing you can’t say no to?
These questions are all good because they allow you to learn things about a woman and get her opening up about things that she normally wouldn’t talk to a man about.
Other First DateTips:
I hope I’ve done a good job of convincing you to concentrate on creating a flirtatious vibe rather than asking a million first date questions that don’t create any attraction.