- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Can Atheists Be Spiritual?
It is often said by the religious that those of us who do not believe in a supernatural deity are without a solid foundation for understanding morality, love, and truth. The atheist, so it is charged, believes...
- Posted July 7, 2017
Understanding Transactional Sex
You may have heard of this. Thousands of young, attractive women do it as a means of supporting themselves. Transactional sex has become something of a craze lately. But the nature of the exchange remains the same...
- Posted July 6, 2017
Why The Fourth Of July Is Still Worth Celebrating
This weekend people around the country will be gathering together with family and friends, organizing cook-outs, traveling to sun-drenched beaches, in short, enjoying themselves in recognition of the America’s first step toward becoming a new nation, in...
- Posted June 30, 2017
Is Social Media Taking Over Your Life?
It is easy to lose yourself in social media without realizing it. If you feel sometimes that your life consists entirely of going from Facebook to Whatapp to SnapChat to Twitter, you are not alone. Millions of...
- Posted June 29, 2017
The Pleasure Of Hating
There is no end of commentary on the venom and vitriol that is so characteristic of contemporary politics. Though history shows that current American politics remain tame compared to the unhinged fury of 19th century brand, the...
- Posted June 23, 2017
Is Lezing Out Cheating?
This question occurred to me after speaking with one of the bartenders at my local café-bar the other day. She is quite an attractive woman: young, tall, long honey brown hair, a set of upright perky tits,...
- Posted June 21, 2017
Making Sense Of Cultural Appropriation
Cultural appropriation refers to members of a larger, wealthier, and more powerful group taking ideas, art, and artifacts from people of a historically oppressed and marginalized group. It is important to put it this way because the...
- Posted June 16, 2017
Is A Discrete Romance Still Possible?
There may be a number of reasons why you prefer to pursue a discrete—not to say secret—romance. It isn’t a case of being ashamed of your crush. Indeed, she may also want the two of you carry...
- Posted June 15, 2017
Your Money In Britain—After The Election
Tired, hungry, shocked, exuberant—this describes my general condition as I write this. Nearly every commentator and pollster, with the exception of YouGov and Survation, called it wrong. Far from a landslide Tory victory and a devastating Labour...
- Posted June 9, 2017
Why Free Speech Is Worth Fighting For
Free speech on college campuses is in danger. As a college man, you may have only taken a passing interest in the issue, but things have come to such a head that the ability of anyone to...
- Posted June 8, 2017
How To Become A World-Class Wit
It has occurred to me lately that there is an abundance of comedy, a great deal of snark, a surfeit of indignation, and an endless mine of hate in the public sphere. But there is very little...
- Posted June 2, 2017