- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
What If You Have Nothing In Common?
Crossing this gap may seem impossible. What are you to talk about? How are you to relate to her? Why would should go for your most tried and trusted lines? In short, how can you date a...
- Posted March 3, 2017
4 Secrets Of Office Politics
Talent, energy, and intelligence are not enough to get ahead in the world. And for all the talk on the virtues of teamwork and cooperation there is little evidence that they work equally in everyone’s favor. When...
- Posted March 2, 2017
What Being Political Means
I talk politics—a lot. When in the company of family and friends and occasionally even strangers, I do not shy from raising objections to a hack, crushing some fool, or fulminating against a stupid, ill-considered, or unjust...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Benefits With Friendship—Why It Is Worth Pursuing
You have no doubt heard the old cliché “friends with benefits” many times. There is another kind of experience that is just as convenient and satisfying: benefits with friendship. The two situations are quite different. The former...
- Posted February 17, 2017
Coping With The Current Madness
Brexit, Trump, a resurgent Russia, a collapsing Syria, mass murder in Paris, mass murder in Orlando—these are signs of a world going mad, or so they seem. The order of things, the comfortable familiarity of how the...
- Posted February 16, 2017
How To Become A 21st Century Autodidact
Go to college! Get an education! The above sentiments are commonly found in company with one another. In the present age, pursuing a university degree is bound up with the enrichment of mind. We have taken a...
- Posted February 10, 2017
Can You Ever Stop Loving Someone?
Though the question seems out of place in a men’s magazine, I ask you, my brothers, to think seriously about it. We are men. Testosterone drives us to hunt, to protect, to act out in all sorts...
- Posted February 9, 2017
Why Language Matters
Criticizing the diction, speech, syntax, and style of others is generally seen as an act of snobbery. But the state of language, especially in politics, is so alarming that anyone who cares about carrying on civilization itself...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Are You Having An Emotional Affair?
It all started out so well. Those first few months of your relationship were like nothing you had ever experienced before. They were filled with wild marathons of sex, late night conversations, hours spent sharing hopes, dreams,...
- Posted February 2, 2017
Taking Sides In The Coming War On Science
The Trump administration’s ordering of the EPA to remove all references to climate change from its website is only the first volley in the coming war on science. We can expect further efforts to undermine the teaching...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Caution: Reading this Article will Make Your Life Better (Can You Handle It?)
That title isn’t clickbait. It’s a legit warning. Do you really want your life to get better? Of course everyone SAYS they do. But nodding your head and actually meaning it are two completely different things… The...
- Posted January 26, 2017