- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Second Date Tips
Table of Contents
- 1 Tips to Make Your Second Date a Success
- 2 Second Date Tip #1: Be more creative than the first date.
- 3 Good Second Date Ideas:
- 4 Second Date Tip #2: Keep leading.
- 5 Second Date Tip #3: Keep escalating.
- 6 Second Date Tip #3: Have a contingency plan to get her back to your place.
- 7 Second Date Tip # 4: How to Keep Her Interested
- 8 Second Date Tip #5: Always have justifications.
- 9 Second Date Tip #6: Remember to have fun.
- 10 Second Date Tip #7: How to Get Her to Fall in Love
- 11 More Articles You’ll Find Useful
Tips to Make Your Second Date a Success
You’ve gotten a girl’s number, and you’re excited. Very excited. You’ve spent all this time learning to approach and attract women, and finally the skills you’ve been developing have been paying dividends.
So much, in fact, that you’ve been going on a lot of first dates. And while first dates can be fun and rewarding, there’s a bunch of differen behaviors and tricks you can be doing from one date to the next, in order to keep the momentum going and keep the interaction moving forward. Behavior can vary between the first, second, and even third dates — which is why you always need to be on your game.
Keeping in mind the lessons that you’ve already learned from TSB, here are some ways to make your second date sizzling with some quick and easy second date tips. So take out a pad and pen and take some notes, you’re going to get a crash course in continuing dating.
Second Date Tip #1: Be more creative than the first date.
First dates are a way to make a first impression, second dates are how you keep that impression from going south. First dates you should be arranging it like a movie, so when she replays it in her head, she remembers all the good times that you had togethber, and it feels like a string of events that could really start up something good.
Second dates can let you get more physical, but you need to make it on the same level as the first, ie, have an adventure. Don’t do boring things. You’re better than that, and need to show her.
Second date questions: On the second date try to ask question that get her displaying her more “flirtatious side”. You’ve already gotten to know her pretty well. Now its time to really jump start that chemistry.
- Good second dates ideas for where to take a girl
- How to invite her on the second date in powerful way
- Best conversation topics for second date
- AVOID this behavior on the date
Good Second Date Ideas:
- A list of Summer Date ideas
- Local Street Festival
- A nice park or playground
- Comedy show
Second Date Tip #2: Keep leading.
You should be generating the second date ideas, even if it’s something that she brought up before in the past. You’re still the man, you still want to be seen as attractive. Leading is the way you appear attractive.
So, date idea are yours, make sure that you can venue bounce, make sure that whatever logistics or schematics that may come up or contribute to the night, you can keep under control. You should also be leading in different areas. Including the most important area – physical escalation.
- How to create multiple dates in one night
- How to create rapport on the date
- What to talk about to make her fall in love
- When you have a girl back at your place
Second Date Tip #3: Keep escalating.
The point of somebody going on a date with you is so they can get to know you — they wouldn’t be going on a second date with you if they weren’t interested. It just doesn’t happen.
So whatever you were doing on the first date you were at a certain point in the sexual escalation process, continue that onward. If you were building deep comfort or on the way to qualification, just keep going. The point of a second date is to get deeper in with people, so whatever you were doing on the first date, do it on the second date, but more amplified.
Here are some good second date conversation: On the second date try to get more personal and take the second date conversation to a much more flirtatious and sexy level.
- A ladder of escalation to follow on the date
- Closing the deal: How to go for the kiss
- Going caveman on a woman
Second Date Tip #3: Have a contingency plan to get her back to your place.
Being that you’re leading and escalating, and being manly and making things happen, you’re going to want to have a clear way to get home should things turn sexual – this is a second date you’re on. Unless you’ve seeded crazy sexual encounters and she was okay with it, even willing to meet you half-way, chances are you’re not going to be getting down in a dumpster. So be aware of that.
Make plans for food near your place after the original date activity…it’ll make it that much easier. Speaking of leading and escalation, there’s something you should be keeping in mind each time you go out with someone, that’ll make your job infinitely easier for everyone.
Second date kiss: If you didn’t get a kiss on the first date, it is imperative you get the second date kiss or you run the risk of being put in the friend zone. Don’t be afraid to go for the kiss mid sentence. Here’s an article on 7 mistakes going for the kiss.
Second Date Tip # 4: How to Keep Her Interested
Second Date Tip #5: Always have justifications.
There are little red flags that get raised every time you push someone outside of their comfort zone, so it helps to have a justification handy so they don’t freak out or start questioning it. If the only place you can do sexual things is inside a hotel hallway, you should probably start seeding that you want to see the hotel, if you want to get people back to your place so you can escalate there, have things that are interesting back at your place.
Have a compendium of movies or television shows, party games, if your state allows it, legalized narcotics – all of that will make it easier to get her back on the second date.
Second Date Tip #6: Remember to have fun.
This isn’t rocket science. If you’re able to make a girl have fun, it’s the ultimate attraction. If you’re able to do it on more than one date, you don’t really need third date tips or fourth date tips, just keep doing what has been successful for you up to that point.
So if you’re out on a second date, and you’re in a panic, just think of these second date tips and take a nice, relaxing breath.
Second date rules: Have fun and get the kiss. Those are the only two second date rules you need to follow.