- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
All posts tagged "girls"
The Secret Things She Does When She’s At Your Place
You may not even notice, but she has plenty of secret objectives when she is at your place. No matter what type of relationship you are in, you can bet that she has a sneaky hidden agenda....
- Posted September 30, 2014
How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
Today I wanted to talk about this idea of “status.” What do you think of when you hear that word? STATUS The word used to intimidate me. I used to picture the guys at the club with...
- Posted July 23, 2014
The Four Rude Behaviors You Do On Dates That She Hates
We’ve all had bad dates. Some of us have even caused them. Whether you’re keen on there being a date number two or not, there’s no excuse for any of these rude behaviors that ruin dates. Not...
- Posted April 1, 2013
Let’s Introduce You to Denise Milani
Perhaps you already know her. Perhaps Denise Milani has been on your radar since she first appeared on the scene back in 2004. Perhaps this is old news, you’re sick of her, you’ve moved on. But seeing...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Picking The Right Girl To Approach – 7 Ways To Tell If She’s Worth It
A very big and often overlooked part of “the game” is picking the right prospects. Any game newbie can approach 15 girls in one night but such mindless actions will probably get him thinking that LUCK is...
- Posted October 23, 2012
How to Get Her to Want to See You Again
There are certain human tendencies that are so natural… yet so self-destructive. For example, when you’re dating a girl you really like, it’s easy to fall into the “let’s solidify things” trap. Here’s how it works: You...
- Posted August 31, 2012
Must-Read: Profiles of Gals
We have no idea why this resonates with us so much, but for some reason it does. In the course of our normal Internet surfing this week, we stumbled upon this group of photos put together by...
- Posted August 24, 2012
How A Hostage Negotiator Trained Me How To Seduce Women (No Kidding…) (Part 2)
Check out Part One here. So let me share a few more common situations with you, and then give you the “Tactical” way to handle it: * * * * The Situation: You’re sick and tired of...
- Posted August 8, 2012
What She’s Thinking When You Buy Her a Drink
Offering to buy a woman a drink, while not very creative, is a socially safe way of showing your interest. It can also quickly get expensive if you buy drinks for the wrong women. If you can...
- Posted March 12, 2012
Must-Read: How to be an Alpha Male
In virtually every interview or questionnaire that women fill out about what they look for in a man, the answer that is always given is “I’m just looking for someone to make me laugh.” This, obviously, is...
- Posted March 7, 2012
When She Makes You Wait for Sex
A fledgling relationship has many boundaries to negotiate – sex being one of them. Women often set a time-frame for when they think you should be intimate for the first time, withholding pleasure from both of you...
- Posted January 9, 2012