- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Text Your Ex Back
Michael Fiore’s “Text Your Ex Back” Review
My Review of Text Your Ex Back
There are many ways a person can go about trying to win back their ex. They can try to send them flowers with messages of love. They can take them out to a fancy dinner and promise to never do “that” again. Or they can write sonnets and stand outside windows with boomboxes raised above their head. The problem, though, is that none of that stuff works.
The only true way to win her back is one of the simplest: By texting your ex back.
This is the thesis in the new program by Michael Fiore called “Text Your Ex Back,” and it makes sense.
With the above examples of outward displays of emotion, the ex can become overwhelmed with your attempt to win her over. She can get in that mode where she thinks you’re just a terribly desperate man, and you’ll never win her back that way.
But by texting your ex back, you don’t have to worry about any of that. And, to top it off, it’s so much easier than any of the above described over-the-top displays!
Perhaps before getting into what’s included in Michael Fiore’s program, it’s best to understand exactly why texting your ex back is the best way to go about winning her over.
First of all, with texting—as opposed to a phone conversation or meeting each other one-on-one—you get to perfect exactly what you’re trying to say. If you want to be flirty, you can be flirty. Or if you want to remind her of a special time you’ve shared before, you can compose the perfect words to hint at what you’re trying to say. You can edit, and re-edit, and re-write, and even try to get opinions from your friends on whether or not this is something you should be texting her. Having the ability to change your words before sending them is not something that should be taken for granted.
Secondly, it makes it look like you could take her or leave her. Texting, in itself, is the lowest level of commitment when it comes to sending a message. It takes so little effort, that it’s seen as one of the most impersonal ways people can communicate with one another. (There’s a reason that dumping someone over text is seen as the worst way to do it.) But this works in your advantage in this case.
By texting instead of calling or seeing one another, you put your feelings for her on a lower tier. She will get the message that maybe you don’t think of her as often anymore, which is exactly what you want her to think. Let’s get into what Text Your Ex Back teaches.
So, then. What does the “Text Your Ex Back” program teach you?
– What words to teach back in order to get her to think about you.
– How to plant those little pesky seeds of doubt that will have her thinking she better act now before you’ve moved onto someone else.
– Specific examples of what text messages you should be sending, and how she will react to them.
And more. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Getting Michael Fiore’s program “Text Your Ex Back” is a must if you’re thinking about getting your ex back. Just make sure to get it now—and use it—before it’s too late and she’s moved onto someone else!
I hope you enjoyed this Text Your Ex Back Review