A Very Motivational PUA Video From Tyler Durden

PUA Tyler Durden has a bad reputation because of the way Neil “Style” Strauss depicts him in his book The Game. And maybe if I lived in Project Hollywood with Tyler, Papa, Mystery, and Herbal I would feel the same way about Durden. But from everything I read and have seen by him I find him very informative.

This video is a great video to watch before heading out for a night on the town. If you have trouble approaching women this video will motivate you. Its all about inner game and filling your mind with positive stuff like this will definately help grow your inner game.

[MEDIA=125]

1. Pyrrhus

August 12, 2007 at 2:19 pm

I can’t help but accept Neil’s depiction;

-No other members of the community cried out and stood up for Tyler.
    -There’s a reasonable argument that says you do your own thing, but if everyone gets into the game through that book, I think it was his responsibility if it was not true to release a statement/ sue him for libel etc. if it was all lies, he seemed to mention it for the first time in his very recent blog, and only in passing.

2. altheg

October 17, 2007 at 6:35 am

I believe Tyler has gone through a great transformation since the game, he has learned his lesson and has become a truly mature guy. But this book will haunt him his entire life. Get your own point of view on Tyler by reading all he has to say on his blog. http://realsocialdynamics.blogspot.com/

Tyler never wanted to explain himself or give his side of the story because he wanted to demonstrate that he isn’t affected by what other people say, even though it did.
    Whatever happened, I believe he is one of the greatest guys in the game with some of the best material and information ever published.

3. Justin

October 31, 2007 at 9:50 am

Hey, kinda of new to the community. I was wondering what people who have studied the RSD stuff think about their products?

• Rufus

January 20, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Yeh, RSD is professional about what they do, but all pickup is based on the same core theories of attraction. You could sign up for any bootcamp and the end results would be roughly the same. I prefer Juggler and MM, but if you’ve ever seen any of the mPUA community in action you know they can all do some significant damage in field irrespective of their styles.

4. thoseguns

March 15, 2008 at 5:53 pm

I think Tyler is awesome. Anyone that makes a decision about someone based on others opinions is simply a follower, and is not worth listening to. Neil, had his opinion. Everyone should respect that, the problem is with people that just follow Neil. But then again, in life there will always be 10% leaders, and 90% followers. hehe. which are you?

honestly, this website is awesome. Thanks man.

5. mike

March 16, 2008 at 12:07 am

Just saw about the first hour or so of the Blueprint…good shit so far. TD is a fucking MAD SCIENTIST. No doubt in my mind anymore that RSD is at the pinnacle of the community. I’m stoked to take a bootcamp soon and will let you all know more about the Blueprint (maybe there’s another thread on this?) when I see more.

The more I’ve grown away from SLA, the more I see it as a joke. Not that you can’t learn shit from them, because I have. But I get the impression there’s a sort of…hiding of material…or trickery in their student retention methods. Everyone’s entitled to make a buck in America (that’s what makes us great! haha) but it’s kinda Churchy (that’s the best I can describe it). And the Church fucked me up and I get leary of methods similar to that…I don’t get that with RSD. They just deliver the goods and say take it or leave it.

*By the way…there’s some pua dude that is in business with Neil who “masterminded” SLA and convinced Ross that he should sell his shit through them. Ross gave him big props at the SLA WestCoast Conference…maybe I’m paranoid…but something fishy going on with that.

Don’t wanna start bashing or talk ish…just my thoughts 🙂

P.S. Pfffff! I just saw that Justin has like 3000 comments?!?! You are absurd my friend!

• Keith

April 4, 2009 at 1:56 am

I’ll back up what he said about Stylelife. Thought it was a huge joke and a waste of time. It felt like the result of a brainstorming session on how to make money by phoning it in.

Something about Neil and has always felt a little too marketing focus group for me.

6. Mixx

June 22, 2008 at 7:51 pm

I’m just about done with The Blueprint, and I must say, it’s some of the best material I’ve learned so far.

Essentially, it’s all about just being yourself. Tyler provides some excellent information on how to do this, as well as the most thorough understanding of social dynamics I’ve ever heard.

MM and SS seems less and less appealing these days. Maybe because of best selling books and tv show appearances by these so called “gurus?”

7. Sub5tance

August 27, 2008 at 12:34 pm

I’ve spent the last 12 months reading, collating, and practising ‘game’ and along with the TSB site, Real Social Dynamics is where I regularly go. The RSD WIKI is choc full of amazing articles and practical advice, and the blogs of Tyler, Alex, and Tim are extremely inspiring, IMO.

They are still cutting edge and I STILL get ‘Eureka – that makes so much SENSE’ moments reading their stuff. There is no doubt that the amount of effort Tyler and friends have put into ‘reverse engineering’ social interactions is phenomonal to the point of obsession. Their stuff is basically ‘high energy social’ game and involves some major changes to the way you think and behave, which can be hard depending on your current lifestyle and situation; and may even lose you (so-called) friends or loved ones – but even taking just some aspects of their stuff and using it or adapting it can be very beneficial, I have found.

In summary – Tyler does not seem to be out to impress or be ‘Mr Nice Guy’ – hence some of the contoversy. Instead he appears to put in the work, have a genuine desire to share knowledge and help others, have a strong sense of his own reality and opinions, and let people know about it. Just the kind of Alpha male mentality that most advocates of ‘Game’ encourage, I would say.

8. Daniel

September 1, 2008 at 3:28 am

Actually Tyler loves being mentioned in the book. He says any publicity is good publicity. He in no way regrets being in this book. “Its great, I can tell my children I was the bad guy in a book.”

9. Fausto Chavez

February 8, 2009 at 4:25 am

Does Tyler Duren actually get chicks?

Do girls like him?

10. American Pundit Fighting

November 7, 2009 at 9:55 am

Agreed! That is a great video to start any day off with.

11. Mike

May 29, 2010 at 9:09 am

I’m pretty sure this guy is a douche bag. He comes across as disingenuous.. And his motivational speech put me to sleep.

12. john smith

August 2, 2011 at 3:06 pm

There’s no Tyler Durden video here! Just some douchebag that I immediately turned off.