Going for the Kiss
If you were watching “The Pick-up Artist” Monday night you saw Mystery guide Kosmo into a perfect opportunity for a kiss. Kosmo, with Mystery in his ear went from opener to kiss close in a relatively short and painless amount of time.
Don’t we all wish that it was always that easy? Well, the key to a smooth kiss is timing. No matter how interested a girl may be there is usually only a small window of opportunity in which you can go for the kiss. Once that window passes, you usually wind up kicking yourself for blowing it.
The other key is be able to read IOIs. A girl will give you all the hints its us to you to read them.
Gambler, from puatraining.com sent me this short piece of advice on how to smoothly go for the kiss. He gives some good advice on reading indicators of interest and determining how comfortable she is with you.
Going for the Kiss by Richard La Ruina
1. Touch her in increasingly more sensual ways leading up to the kiss:
– Touch her arm for emphasis when you are talking
– Touch her hand. Looking at jewellery is a good excuse
– Touch her hair. Asking if it is her natural colour, if she ever wears it up, has ever cut it short/used to have it long, or even when she washed it is a good excuse. If she is comfortable with you touching her hair and doesn’t recoil at all, then she is kissable, you can go for it here
– Smell her hair
– Take her hand and hold it as you talk. If you have done the above, it will be acceptable at this point. Don’t look at her hand or draw attention to it, just d it.
– Squeeze her hand and see if she squeezes back, this is another kiss-tell. No girl ever squeezes back if she isn’t ready to kiss.
– Stop talking, pause, tilt head and look at her. See if she is comfortable. If she is you can kiss.
What if she turns her face when you try to kiss? Kiss her cheek and then her neck! She will turn around and kiss you. This is not a rejection but most guys assume it to be and back away. Do this and you can turn her on even more.
So, now you know how to touch her, but it will still not be 100% smooth if you are still in the same character as you are when talking to your hairdresser – i.e. boring and acting like a friend instead of lover. You need to…
2. Establish a sexual vibe as you escalate the physical contact
You do this by:
– More intense eye contact
– Slower, smoother, deeper voice
– Look at her in a sexual way, start to look at her lips as well as her eyes and see if she reciprocates. If she does she is imagining kissing you.
Sometimes, even with no work on your part, she will want you. When a girl wants to kiss you:
– She squeezes your hand
– She looks at your lips
– She touches your chest instead of arm
– She is comfortable with hard eye contact even when no one is speaking
About Bobby Rio I'm Bobby Rio, one of the founders of TSB. I tend to write about what is on my mind so you'll find a mix of self development, social dynamics and dating articles/experiences. For a collection of some of my favorite articles check them out.