Camila Alves May Be The Hottest Brazilian Model Yet

camila alves wild in pantiesMathew McConaughey sure knows how to pick them. And Brazil sure knows how to pump out beautiful women. I’m going to go out on a limb and say Camila Alves is more attractive them Giselle, Adriana Lima, and Alessandra Ambrosia. She’s got more of a feminine look then the three of them.

If you guys are sick of hearing from me how great Brazil and its women are… Roosh wrote a post over on his blog about his reaction to the women of Rio de Janeiro.. He’s spot on with the description he’s come up with after being there a couple weeks. I can only add that my all time BEST lay was on my first trip to Rio. I will never forget the girl as she was a sexual animal, and I’ had never experienced anything like it at the time.

Guys, if you’ve never been to Rio de Janeiro… GO! GO! GO!

camila alves sexy hot bikini camila alves nakedcamila alves wild in bed?

Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.

1. Donovan

February 2, 2008 at 2:18 pm

I don’t know about Alessandra, but the rest… yes. She is SMOKING. Damn you Bobby Rio and you getting to these girls before me.

Donovan’s last blog post..David Deangelo?s Man Transformation Live Event Sign Up List

2. aLpHa_kaY. A.K.A: Kevin

February 2, 2008 at 4:00 pm

Daymnn shes SMeXii!

“I will never forget the girl as she was a sexual animal, and I’ had never experienced anything like it at the time.”

LoL! I really wanna go to Brazil, Brazillian girls are really rare to find in UK, so when i see a latina, i’m always like 😛 (even if they’re a 7) but i need some connections before going to places like that XD.

3. Roosh

February 2, 2008 at 4:49 pm

Brazilian girls are interesting. You wont see a girl like camila every day, but the bar for attractiveness is just a lot higher, where you find yourself saying “id bang her” about a hundred times a day.

Roosh’s last blog post..Stale

4. FredEx

February 2, 2008 at 7:09 pm

call me crazy, but im really not too attracted to Brazillion girls.. there just not my type.
    understand though, that if put in the position to bang her or not, i’d have to be insane to say no.. lol

February 3, 2008 at 3:10 am

Man, I’ll know I can die happy if I ever get with a Brazilian one day…

With that said, I’m saving up for a trip to Rio!

6. aLpHa_kaY. A.K.A: Kevin

February 3, 2008 at 3:04 pm

@ FredEx: at first i was o_O,how da heck are you not turned on by that?? But the second statement made me feel better. Brazzilian girls IMO are probably the sexiest 😛

@ Seraf: lool, i dito to that 😀

7. john

February 3, 2008 at 3:25 pm

wow this girls amazing. brazilians are the sexiest girls one this planet

8. Teddy Bear

February 3, 2008 at 5:54 pm

idk her body is banging but her face aint that hot to me, id still fuck her but shes not the hottest

9. FredEx

February 3, 2008 at 8:02 pm

i like the school girl type 😉
    perhaps maybe because im technically still a school boy also hahah

10. Teddy Bear

February 3, 2008 at 8:24 pm

lol fred every guy likes the school girl type, atleast everyone that i know

11. aLpHa_kaY. A.K.A: Kevin

February 4, 2008 at 2:50 pm

School girl types LoooL, ofcourse, the uniform and all 😛

Btw Bobby, i saw on the newspaper today that there was a carnival in Rio de Janerio yesterday: “Revellers wore only sequins…”
    Haha, you shouda been there mayn!! lool.

12. aLpHa_kaY. A.K.A: Kevin

February 8, 2008 at 2:32 pm

Loool, i thought i should update my other comment about the carnival in Rio de Janerio:

I read about a naked dancer being banned or something:

Lol Bobby, furthermore reasons, on why you should of went at this time XD.

13. Anonymous

December 18, 2008 at 1:18 pm

i leave in brazil… theres no such thing you “gringos”