How to be Popular in High School Podcast

Okay, its finally here! The How to Be Popular in High School first 5 lesson review podcast. As most of you know I’ve created a program guiding guys through the steps to be popular in high school. You can read the lessons from the beginning or listen to this podcast first and read the more in depth lessons at a later time. Don’t forget to leave feedback!

[MEDIA=72]

1. FredEx

March 4, 2008 at 11:44 pm

hey guys how would i download this podcast??

2. Teddy Bear

March 5, 2008 at 2:55 am

yea can we get a dl link?

Teddy Bear’s last blog post..How to be Popular in High School Podcast

March 5, 2008 at 4:57 pm

cant wait 2 listen!

4. FredEx

March 5, 2008 at 6:25 pm

thanks for the link. ahh ive been waiting for this!

5. Pingback: How to be Popular in High School Podcast - Dating, Pickup, Seduction

March 5, 2008 at 9:33 pm

Love the podcast. Knowing the trends is very important, IMO because of the popular kids totally out dress the nerdy and less popular kids. They’ll never accept you if you dress the same as the less socially accepted kids.

7. FredEx

March 5, 2008 at 9:37 pm

you dont have to dress just like them..
    but you definitely have to have Your Own Style.
    keyword, style. if your not a prep, but all the cool kids dress that way, you dont necessarily have to become a prep in order to be cool with them,
    but if your still wearing sloppy jeans with a super mario t-shirt, then that is not having style at all. i’ve seen rocker/emo guys be IN with preps, and its cuz they are confident in their own style and dont let it effect how they are viewed by others. its confidence in yourself man, thats the key.

March 5, 2008 at 9:59 pm

Your totally right, confidence is key because if your nervous around them, they’ll eat you up, like in a sarge. But if you can hold your own and are not intimidated by, but respect their popularity, then your own popularity will rise.

9. FredEx

March 5, 2008 at 11:58 pm

i just realized,
    how cool would it be if they made a high school reality show.
    where it follows a group of students around from different perspectives. for example, one camera would follow a loser outcast who nobody likes, another would follow the most popular guy/girl in school, etc.

10. Teddy Bear

March 6, 2008 at 3:08 am

idk about the dress part because when i was in highschool i was with the cool crowd and we had all types of ppl in it (rockers,taggers,thugs,jocks, and preps) i would agree with fred it is how you OWN your style. cuz you can dress in any of these catogories and be stylish and you can just be the typical. which ever one your in you DO have to stay with the current trends but up the ante a lil

Teddy Bear’s last blog post..Top Commenter Prizes for March

11. Pingback: Check Out The Seduction Bible Podcast on How to be Popular in High School | eSeduce dot com: Dating, Seduction and Pick Up Artist Blog

12. Odin

March 6, 2008 at 3:17 pm

An interesting topic. High School game.
    Makes me wish I was still in the Secondary school (that’s the English equivalent)
    I really like how Bobby (I think Bobby is the main guy behind this one) takes areas from i) 48 laws of power, ii) general knowledge and iii) the game itself and fuses it into a crash course in popularity. Seriously, this doesn’t exist anywhere else on the web. It’s a real service. Really makes me see why I wasn’t particularly popular, and why when I got a little popular it explains how I did it.
    In England it’s a little different than in the US. See, we don’t have ‘cheerleaders’ and most of our sportsmen play football (that’s soccer to you wonderful yanks). But the same rules apply e.g Style > Initial Clique.
    Being ahead of the style curve is VERY difficult. Even when having an older sibling, you could still try to spearhead a fashion or style that other people simply do not desire, and thus you would lose status. If you’re skillful enough in High School Game, though, you’ll be the one setting the style. I guess. You see, uniforms are mandatory in most English schools, so it’s more about accessories and how you use the uniform e.g untucked shirt, certain shoes etc. etc.
    I think if you see the movies mean girls and superbad you get a good idea of what to do and what not to do, and gives real insight into popularity.
    Short post, but hey, this is sooo not my area of expertise/interest.
    Thanks.

13. roman123

March 6, 2008 at 6:42 pm

Yeah man your brother can be like our style adviser for trends. he could make articles on it and stuff just and idea

14. alphakay

March 7, 2008 at 3:54 pm

I almost missed this out, i thought it was the other podcast so i didn’t look at it first XD.

Finally, been waiting for this for a while. Can’t wait to listen. You guys have been definitely busy.

Pzz

15. Johnny

March 9, 2008 at 1:12 am

I still don’t know how to be informed about fashion, and new trends, and “what is hot, what is not”, and this kind of stuff, could you guys point me some website where i can find this kind of stuff ?

16. alphakay

March 9, 2008 at 9:43 am

@ Johnny, its kinda simple honestly, i have some friends that ALWAYS know the new trends, so i just tweak it from them..

Websites.. i dunno, it really depends on your style… I listen to hip hop/rap/RnB type of music, so i adapt it to my style most of the time.. So sometimes i visit some forums where most people show off their fashion trends and discuss.

What works really too is having a theme..Like you have to match up with colours. Black/white or blue/dark blue, girls do it too so they notice it more.
    But I usually prefer getting things that stand out, i got into the habit of being unique – unique enough to get noticed but at the same time not lookin’ like a fool.

So basically, you have to build up a network of friends who would know these stuffs, i think Bobby discusses this more on the article.
    Also, try and search some forums that discusses clothes and style, thats where i sometimes get some ideas.

Hope it helps.

Pzz

17. sauce

September 3, 2008 at 7:16 pm

This is cool
    ill show it to my little bro..
    but where could I get a Download Link?
    thanks

18. Bobby Rio

September 3, 2008 at 8:04 pm

here is a link: http://www.greatseducer.com/2008/03/23/how-to-be-popular-in-high-school-podcast/

there is a download link there… also, all of our podcasts are on Itunes

19. snowbrd08

October 9, 2008 at 8:00 am

is this the entire series?