Lindsay Lohan and Her Lesbian Girlfriend Samantha Ronson in Action

lindsay lohan and samanta ronson lesbian lovers

I admit it, I think Lindsay Lohan is hot. Sure I liked her better as a slightly chubby redhead, but the blond whore look is really growing on me.

I don’t know how I feel about Lindsay Lohan and her girlfriend Samantha Ronson. While I’m also up for some female to female fun… Samantha Ronson i just a bit to butch for me.

Lindsay Lohan really is turning into a world class whore right in front of our eyes, banging dudes, chicks, she don’t care. Whoever has the coke, right?

But if you’re going to go lesbo have some good taste like Ellen. She’s always got a hot one hanging around her.

1. evilwoobie

May 23, 2008 at 8:49 am

It makes sense that she’s turning to a woman for comfort during this time when she’s most vulnerable. I’m loving the blonde girl Lindsay more than the redhead, suits her. 😀 She looks happy.

evilwoobie’s last blog post..My Cowboy Fetish and Taming the Bad Boy

2. driftwood

May 23, 2008 at 11:30 am

Ugh…Lindsay’s one of those chicks who constantly picks guys who are total douchebags and then gets hurt by them so much that she turns to women.  What’s more, she’s also a crazy drama magnet.  Girls like this never seem to realize that they are the cause of their own problems.

3. lilez0518

May 23, 2008 at 2:28 pm

I agree with Bobby 100%. I loved Lindsay when she was a redhead and had a lil bit more meat on her bones, but its all good. Has anyone read the Maxim Hot 100 yet? I really think Marissa Miller is over rated. Hell Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johanson would be my number 1’s if i had it my way…

4. PeteTheFreshman

May 23, 2008 at 4:18 pm

I’m going to agree with lilez0518, Jessica Biel is my #1

5. paulette

June 3, 2008 at 7:43 pm

Lindsay is hot, and I would for sure have some girl-on-girl fun with her , And this would sound weird but I think that Sam has something, I don’t know what but she always looks sexy in her own way, and i don’t even like butch lesbians but she got me , and i’m not even a Lesbian LOL !

6. jaqui

November 28, 2008 at 11:19 pm

i think lindsey looked so much more better as a redhead. i think she looks like a sl*t and a hoe she is stupid also of going lesbo. Lindsey Lohan you need major help!!!!!!!……..duh!

7. Anonymous

April 26, 2009 at 6:23 pm

i loved her when she was a redhead but she has also past throw alot and she diserves

a good person in her life but she cant let her self down no matter what , xoxoxo loves and kisses

x