- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top U.S. Ski Resorts to Visit
Where To Take Advantage Of The Snow
Maybe it’s the forty degree weather out here in Southern California, the snow in the upper elevations in the mountains around Los Angeles, the stiff breezes and the dressing in five layers and wearing wool socks that has me thinking of skiing. (It also has me thinking that the whole ‘blood thinning’ thing might be right. Forty degrees just feels wrong. I don’t want to think about winter in the Midwest ever again. Then again, it might not be ‘blood thinning’ but ‘learned wussiness.’)
But, if there is anything that can’t get me excited about cold weather, it’s skiing through some fresh powder. Cold is ok as long as you’re gliding on air-fluffed snow. However, while I will be hitting Mt. Baldy this year, a road trip or a vacation to a ski resort will never be far from my mind to check out new trails or revisit some favorite runs.
Best Vertical Rise
Snowmass (4,406 feet)
Average snowfall: 300 inches
Nearest city (population): Aspen, CO (6,089)
Nearest major city (distance): Denver (200 miles)
Other Attractions: The only place outside of Los Angeles and New York to see Academy Screenings of possible Oscar nominated films.
The best innocent yet potentially sexually suggestive runs: Velvet Falls, Lunkerville
Best Wildlife Watching
Average snowfall: 450 inches
Nearest city (population): Jackson, WY (9,915)
Nearest major city (distance): Salt Lake City (275 miles)
Other Attractions: Though it pains me to say it, since I love the silence of cross-country skiing through Yellowstone wilderness and rejoiced when the ban was initially enacted, Snowmobiling in Yellowstone is pretty damn fun.
The best innocent yet potentially sexually suggestive runs: Wide Open, Rag Run
Best Place to Ski If You Don’t Like Snowboarders
Average snowfall: 514 inches
Nearest city (population): Sandy, UT (97,177)
Nearest major city (distance): Salt Lake City (27 miles)
Other Attractions: Er, besides skiing? Hmm, uh, maybe go see the largest Mormon Temple and see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir? Sit in your hotel room and watch the Utah Jazz play? Did I mention 514 inches of snow?
The best innocent yet potentially sexually suggestive runs: Gravy Boat, Alf’s High Rustler
Best Place to Go in the East with a Violent-Sounding Name
Average snowfall: 250 inches
Nearest city (population): Killington, VT (1,093)
Nearest major city (distance): Boston (161 miles)
Other Attractions: The Winter Dew Tour will be at Killington on January 20-23.
The best innocent yet potentially sexually suggestive runs: Panic Button, Bunny Buster
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.