- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Affiliate Marketing FTC Disclosure
The Federal Trade Commission requires that I disclose any relationship I have between a product manufacturer or service provider when I write about a product or service.
Here are the guidelines we operate under here at TSB Magazine.
* We are never paid to do a review. We never accept money to review a product or service. We invest our own time to review and test products. We pay out of my own pocket the cost to produce all audio and/or video we record about products.
* If we create a link to a product or service in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. These links are included after posts are written, and posts are never composed for the sole purpose of including advertising.
* No advertiser will ever influence the content, topics or posts made here.
These are good rules and practices in today’s digital world. It’s important for you to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer or service provider.