- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Why You Are NOT An Anti-Muslim Bigot
Hate comes in many forms. There is race hate, religious hate, gender hate, and LGBT hate. People are right to condemn it when they see it. But some people extend such objections to realms of inquiry and...
- Posted August 4, 2017
Why You Can No Longer Talk Politics At The Office
A number of recent surveys give reason for us all to be concerned about the impact that last year’s election and Trump’s presidency are having in the workplace. A study by BetterWorks shows a marked decrease in...
- Posted August 3, 2017
The Truth About Spin
I suppose spin is as old as public debate. But the turn it has taken in the last couple of decades has gone beyond all bounds of reason. Jockeying for advantage, trying to put yourself or your...
- Posted July 28, 2017
Why You Should Be Prudent
It is advice that you will not hear often these days. We—especially the young—are encouraged to break all the rules, throw over convention, think outside of the box, do something new and different, be bold, wild, crazy,...
- Posted July 26, 2017
Are You An Elitist?
No group is more hated, despised, and pilloried in America today than the elites. The elites seem to be public enemy number one. Every social problem, from the growth in inequality to the war in Afghanistan, has...
- Posted July 14, 2017
Can Atheists Be Spiritual?
It is often said by the religious that those of us who do not believe in a supernatural deity are without a solid foundation for understanding morality, love, and truth. The atheist, so it is charged, believes...
- Posted July 7, 2017
Why The Fourth Of July Is Still Worth Celebrating
This weekend people around the country will be gathering together with family and friends, organizing cook-outs, traveling to sun-drenched beaches, in short, enjoying themselves in recognition of the America’s first step toward becoming a new nation, in...
- Posted June 30, 2017
Is Social Media Taking Over Your Life?
It is easy to lose yourself in social media without realizing it. If you feel sometimes that your life consists entirely of going from Facebook to Whatapp to SnapChat to Twitter, you are not alone. Millions of...
- Posted June 29, 2017
The Pleasure Of Hating
There is no end of commentary on the venom and vitriol that is so characteristic of contemporary politics. Though history shows that current American politics remain tame compared to the unhinged fury of 19th century brand, the...
- Posted June 23, 2017
How To Become A World-Class Wit
It has occurred to me lately that there is an abundance of comedy, a great deal of snark, a surfeit of indignation, and an endless mine of hate in the public sphere. But there is very little...
- Posted June 2, 2017
Is Friendliness Possible With All Your Political Opposites?
This may be one of the most pressing questions of our time. Some weeks ago I wrote about hypocrisy and the forces that push us toward it. That article was concerned mostly with being true to your...
- Posted June 1, 2017