- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- How To Avoid Pessimism About Politics
How To Avoid Pessimism About Politics A good friend of mine is in the habit of extending every criticism, objection, and observation I make of any particular politician to all politicians. If I say that Senator X...
- Posted April 29, 2016
- How To Defend Your Tastes
How To Defend Your Tastes There is no accounting for tastes—so goes the old cliché. You may nevertheless find your tastes challenged by snobs and others who think themselves superior to you in selecting food, drink, books,...
- Posted April 21, 2016
- 3 Lessons In Confidence From Abraham Lincoln
3 Lessons In Confidence From Abraham Lincoln America’s sixteenth president has been associated with a great many myths and legends since his rise to national prominence in the 1850s. “Honest Abe” is the most well-known trope from...
- Posted April 7, 2016
- Why It Is Okay To Be A Modelizer
Why It Is Okay To Be A Modelizer “Why fuck the girl in the skirt, when you fuck the girl in the ad for the skirt?” This line from the hit-television show Sex and the City rings...
- Posted April 1, 2016
- How To Be A Judicious Eccentric
How To Be A Judicious Eccentric You are a man with political and social views that are not easily categorized. Your liberal friends think you a right-wing reactionary; your conservative friends see you as a liberal lunatic....
- Posted March 25, 2016
- 3 Great Spring Break Alternatives
3 Great Spring Break Alternatives Spring Break is here. Over the next few weeks millions of college students will be off to Florida, the Carolinas and other southern climes to enjoy the warmth, women, and booze of...
- Posted March 18, 2016
- How To Come Out As A “None”
How To Come Out As A “None” It may turn out to be the most difficult conversation you will ever engage in. But you’ve thought about it, wrestled with it, and in the end have decided to...
- Posted March 10, 2016
- How To Be A Sociable Narcissist
How To Be A Sociable Narcissist The topic of narcissism has been in the news quite a bit lately. The over-the-top showmanship and theatrics of a particular presidential candidate have made it so. However, Mr. Trump’s daily...
- Posted March 4, 2016
- This Body Type Makes You Look More Like a Leader
According to recent research done at the University of California, Berkeley, having a strong, muscular physique is more likely to make you look like a leader than any other body type. The study found that holding for other...
- Posted March 3, 2016
- Politics Is Becoming Sexier—And That Is A Good Thing
Politics Is Becoming Sexier—And That Is A Good Thing The phrase “divisive politics” is one of the most overused clichés of our time. Turn on any news broadcast and you are likely to hear it several times...
- Posted February 26, 2016
- Why Travel is NOT The Answer
7 months ago I quit my job. I wanted to escape. To get the hell away from all the stress, the day to day routines, away from my problems. My anxiety was through the roof, I was...
- Posted February 25, 2016