- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
4 Lessons For Success From Mayor Tom Kane
4 Lessons For Success From Mayor Tom Kane In the television series Boss, Kelsey Grammer plays the ruthless, tough-minded, Machiavellian mayor of Chicago, Tom Kane. Kane is single-minded in pursuing his political agenda and allows no one,...
- Posted March 20, 2015
5 Reasons To Re-Visit The Classics
5 Reasons To Re-Visit The Classics It was probably not the right time of life for you to read them—those long books filled with big words and strange syntax. But now that you’re older and have seen...
- Posted March 6, 2015
How To Master The Art Of Conversation
How To Master The Art Of Conversation The benefits of being a good conversationalist are not as appreciated as they should be. Persons who have the ability to engage, interest, and entertain others with their speech are...
- Posted March 4, 2015
10 Lessons Learned From 10 of the Most Life Changing Books of All Time
I’ve always said a book is worth reading if you get just one good idea out of it. Well, over the course of my life, and after reading hundreds of books I’ve found that sometimes you stumble...
- Posted February 24, 2015
How to Create the “Burning Desire” That Makes Success Come Easily
Today I want to share a big insight that changed every aspect of my life, and why I created a Facebook page to help you do the same thing. I first read the book Think and Grow...
- Posted November 13, 2014
Five Manly Last Minute Halloween Costumes
Halloween has come around again, and this year you’ve decided it’s not for you. You’re just going to stay home, maybe watch a couple of scary movies, possibly keep a small bowl of candy near the door...
- Posted October 30, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Flip Wilson
When Dave Chappelle famously lost his mind and walked out of his career back in 2005, people acted like it was an unprecedented abandonment of show business by a comedian at his peak. Some people still feel...
- Posted October 9, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Calvert Deforest
Old school Letterman fans who remember when his show was actually funny probably remember Calvert Deforest, aka Larry “Bud” Melman, a weird little guy who looked like Patton Oswalt’s Dorian Gray portrait and was hilariously out of...
- Posted October 2, 2014
Self Made man: Chad Atlas
In my other TSB column, Awesome Men Throughout History, we looked at the strange but ultimately successful career of Bernarr MacFadden, a health and fitness guru who got Americans thinking about their longterm health in a more...
- Posted September 27, 2014
The Self-Made Man: Marc Maron
Marc Maron and his groundbreaking comedy podcast, WTF, have been referenced a lot in my columns here at TSB, and I’ve often considered him for an Awesome Men Throughout History column, but upon reflection, I think Maron’s...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Vic Green
This week’s Awesome Man Throughout History is cartoonist Vic Green, whose near-total obscurity is quite impressive in this day and age. Vic was a painter and cartoonist whose comic strip “Willie Dee” ran in newspapers from 1948...
- Posted September 10, 2014