- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- Five Manly Last Minute Halloween Costumes
Halloween has come around again, and this year you’ve decided it’s not for you. You’re just going to stay home, maybe watch a couple of scary movies, possibly keep a small bowl of candy near the door...
- Posted October 30, 2014
- Awesome Men Throughout History: Flip Wilson
When Dave Chappelle famously lost his mind and walked out of his career back in 2005, people acted like it was an unprecedented abandonment of show business by a comedian at his peak. Some people still feel...
- Posted October 9, 2014
- Awesome Men Throughout History: Calvert Deforest
Old school Letterman fans who remember when his show was actually funny probably remember Calvert Deforest, aka Larry “Bud” Melman, a weird little guy who looked like Patton Oswalt’s Dorian Gray portrait and was hilariously out of...
- Posted October 2, 2014
- Self Made man: Chad Atlas
In my other TSB column, Awesome Men Throughout History, we looked at the strange but ultimately successful career of Bernarr MacFadden, a health and fitness guru who got Americans thinking about their longterm health in a more...
- Posted September 27, 2014
- The Self-Made Man: Marc Maron
Marc Maron and his groundbreaking comedy podcast, WTF, have been referenced a lot in my columns here at TSB, and I’ve often considered him for an Awesome Men Throughout History column, but upon reflection, I think Maron’s...
- Posted September 26, 2014
- Awesome Men Throughout History: Vic Green
This week’s Awesome Man Throughout History is cartoonist Vic Green, whose near-total obscurity is quite impressive in this day and age. Vic was a painter and cartoonist whose comic strip “Willie Dee” ran in newspapers from 1948...
- Posted September 10, 2014
- The Self-Made Man: Gordon Lugauer
If there’s one thing that should be dead and buried by now, it’s board games. Think about all the dynamic, technologically-superior stuff competing for everyone’s very limited free time. It’s crazy to think that board games are...
- Posted September 2, 2014
- Awesome Men Throughout History: Howard Werth
This week’s installment of Awesome Men Throughout History focuses on someone you should have heard of, but probably haven’t; musician and record producer Howard Werth. Werth was the frontman of Audience, a British art rock band that...
- Posted August 28, 2014
- The Self-Made Man: Bryan Dwyer
This week’s Self Made Man, pizza enthusiast and Pizza Brain owner Brian Dwyer, might come across a bit sillier and less driven than other entrepreneurs in this series. Maybe he is, at least by conventional standards, and...
- Posted August 26, 2014
- Awesome Men Throughout History: Bernarr MacFadden
Some of TSB’s readers might think that current organic/gluten-free/juicing/etc. health fads are a modern thing brought on by fretful yuppies with too much disposable income. That’s only half-true, though; weird health and fitness trends have been a...
- Posted August 21, 2014
- The Self-Made Man: Jeph Jacques
Making a living as a working artist is ungodly difficult, on a scale that your average tech start-up couldn’t begin to imagine; while theirs can be a very stressful world too, at least techies’ skills are respected...
- Posted August 14, 2014