- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- How To Avoid Bandwagon Politics
How To Avoid Bandwagon Politics Few spectacles in the world exceed the energy, vibrancy, and outrageousness of U.S. presidential campaigns. Although Americans consistently tell pollsters of how angry and dissatisfied they are with their elected leaders, they...
- Posted May 26, 2016
- No Turn Unstoned—How To Live With Giving Offense
No Turn Unstoned—How To Live With Giving Offense Irony, wit, gaiety, and sociable pleasure—all are being killed by legions of dull-minded reactionaries who believe themselves champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. In truth, they stand for nothing...
- Posted May 19, 2016
- Should You Get Involved In A Public Cause?
Should You Get Involved In A Public Cause? Though making money should be every man’s top priority, your talents and intelligence need not be dedicated solely to that purpose. As well as an aspiring billionaire, you are...
- Posted May 13, 2016
- Knowing What Is Vital And What Is Important
Knowing What Is Vital And What Is Important James Agate—journalist, critic, novelist, and supreme diarist of the English language—once made the distinction between things that are vital and things that are important. It was 1940. Britain was...
- Posted May 6, 2016
- How To Avoid Pessimism About Politics
How To Avoid Pessimism About Politics A good friend of mine is in the habit of extending every criticism, objection, and observation I make of any particular politician to all politicians. If I say that Senator X...
- Posted April 29, 2016
- How To Defend Your Tastes
How To Defend Your Tastes There is no accounting for tastes—so goes the old cliché. You may nevertheless find your tastes challenged by snobs and others who think themselves superior to you in selecting food, drink, books,...
- Posted April 21, 2016
- 3 Lessons In Confidence From Abraham Lincoln
3 Lessons In Confidence From Abraham Lincoln America’s sixteenth president has been associated with a great many myths and legends since his rise to national prominence in the 1850s. “Honest Abe” is the most well-known trope from...
- Posted April 7, 2016
- Why It Is Okay To Be A Modelizer
Why It Is Okay To Be A Modelizer “Why fuck the girl in the skirt, when you fuck the girl in the ad for the skirt?” This line from the hit-television show Sex and the City rings...
- Posted April 1, 2016
- How To Be A Judicious Eccentric
How To Be A Judicious Eccentric You are a man with political and social views that are not easily categorized. Your liberal friends think you a right-wing reactionary; your conservative friends see you as a liberal lunatic....
- Posted March 25, 2016
- 3 Great Spring Break Alternatives
3 Great Spring Break Alternatives Spring Break is here. Over the next few weeks millions of college students will be off to Florida, the Carolinas and other southern climes to enjoy the warmth, women, and booze of...
- Posted March 18, 2016
- How To Come Out As A “None”
How To Come Out As A “None” It may turn out to be the most difficult conversation you will ever engage in. But you’ve thought about it, wrestled with it, and in the end have decided to...
- Posted March 10, 2016