- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Why You Should Embrace An Ambiguous Sexuality
You like women. There is no doubt about that. The effect of puberty on your mind, body, and emotions was exceedingly decisive. You went, seemingly overnight, from teasing the girls to lusting after their lengthening legs, blossoming...
- Posted January 13, 2017
How To Make 2017 A Year Of Style
It is a new year; with it comes new hopes and new aspirations. Of all the resolutions you’ve made for the coming year, acquiring a sense of style—that is, an idea, a conception, a definitive taste in...
- Posted January 5, 2017
An Atheist’s Guide To Enjoying Christmas
December twenty-fifth is not the birthday of Jesus of Nazareth. The early Christians chose this date because Winter Solstice and the ancient pagan Roman festival called Satunalia took place around this time. The fact that people were...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Are You An Iconoclast?
If you refuse to echo conventional wisdom, if you delight in criticizing and undermining cherished beliefs, if you revel in taking down the puritanical, the sentimental, and the sanctimonious, then you are an iconoclast. An iconoclast is...
- Posted December 16, 2016
How To Enjoy The Office Christmas Party
Tis the season to be jolly, which means it is also time for the office Christmas party. The annual stream of articles stating the obvious have already begun to flow. Don’t get sozzled into oblivion, don’t feel...
- Posted December 15, 2016
What Is Identity Politics?
Every now and then a word or phrase enters the stream of the public sphere and immediately loses all sense of meaning. It ceases to describe and becomes instead a rhetorical weapon with which hacks and gossips...
- Posted December 9, 2016
4 Ideas For A High Culture Christmas
Every Christmas it’s the same damn thing. You buy presents for loved ones, get drunk at office parties, and drink loads of eggnog and hot chocolate. The routine is simple and basic; it is one you’ve been...
- Posted December 1, 2016
An Atheist’s Guide To Surviving Thanksgiving
I am sure that many of you are looking forward to Thanksgiving with a mixed feeling of anticipation and dread. On the one hand, the long weekend brings with it time with family and friends. You’re looking...
- Posted November 23, 2016
How To Spot A Fake News Story
The rise and proliferation of fake news stories has been much discussed lately. Some claim the wild and reckless distribution of baseless stories about Hillary Clinton swung the election to her opponent. There may be some truth...
- Posted November 18, 2016
What Not To Do If You Were With Her
The last twenty-four hours have been extraordinary. Against nearly every poll in the known universe the Republican nominee prevailed. Everyone, even many in his party, was shocked and surprised; those on the other side horrified, aghast, and...
- Posted November 10, 2016
Why Having A Strong Ego Is Good
This will hopefully be the last article in which I will have reason to mention Donald Trump. One of the many issues his rise to political prominence brings into the fore is the male ego. Have you...
- Posted November 4, 2016