- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How To Embrace What Is Best About You
I am a big fan of Downton Abbey. The show ended last year, and I have been watching and re-watching it on Amazon Prime ever since. Given my political and social views, nearly everything about the program...
- Posted October 20, 2016
What Constitutes Sexual Assault?
Sexual assault has been in the news again recently, in, frankly, a quite disturbing and sickening way. No matter your sexual proclivities, we are all sons and nephews, brothers and cousins. To think that a man could...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Why You Should Respond And Not React
Anger and outrage seem to drive nearly every conversation nowadays. From the boardroom to the living room, few discussions are without genesis in grievance, offense, or a desire for revenge. You have no doubt observed this floating...
- Posted October 6, 2016
How To Survive Socially As A Non-Believer
Incredibly, it is still a widely-accepted assumption that everyone adheres to a religious faith of one kind or another. Despite numbers that show “nones” on the rise, believers, especially in America, will take it for granted that...
- Posted September 22, 2016
The Death Of Shame—And How To Revive It
Shame is a powerful emotion. It is the instinctive, unarticulated force of our conscience—one that informs and regulates our thought and action. Shame is, in many ways, the indispensable element of civilization. Without shame, we would never...
- Posted September 16, 2016
How To Answer The Charge Of Racism
All right, we may as well deal with this issue now before the campaign season descends even further into chaos and nonsense. So that we are absolutely clear: supporting Donald Trump does not in itself make you...
- Posted September 2, 2016
Gaining Confidence Without Having Confidence
Ah, confidence. That one word you’ve undoubtably heard over and over your entire life as to what you’re suppose to be. “Just be confident.” As if there’s a confidence switch in your brain that you can just...
- Posted August 28, 2016
How To Deal With Frenemies
The encounter was inevitable. Sooner or later you would have to meet him. Fate caught up with you at a company function. While getting a drink or taking another turn at the buffet, some mutual colleague introduced...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Why You Shouldn’t Censor Yourself
I was speaking with a friend the other day who told me that she can’t speak to one of her girlfriends about certain political issues because it upsets her. I have recently noticed a surge in the...
- Posted August 25, 2016
Why You Should Strive For Perfection
Michael Phelps, Simone Biles, Simone Manuel, Michelle Carter—names associated with pride, skill, endurance, excellence, in short, perfection. They are persons who will forever live in the annals of the Olympic games not only because of the gold...
- Posted August 18, 2016
Why It’s Fashionable To Be Leftist—Again
For nearly twenty plus years, few persons could abide to be called liberal, socialist, or any other name associated with left-wing politics. Ronald Reagan and the brand of conservative thought and values he introduced dominated America in...
- Posted August 11, 2016