- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Why Bullshit Matters
The prevalence of bullshit is one of the most salient features of contemporary society. It is not a stretch to say that the election of Trump or someone like him was inevitable. The endless promotion and celebration...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Well, they’ve done it. The Scottish government, led by First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, has called for a second referendum on Scottish independence. The move came two days ago just as British Prime Minister Theresa May was set...
- Posted March 16, 2017
Drawing The Lines On Parental Interference
Of all the relationships we form in our lives, the one with our parents is the most complex. It is the longest, and it can be at various times easy, joyful, difficult, or infuriating. The great problem...
- Posted March 10, 2017
What Being Political Means
I talk politics—a lot. When in the company of family and friends and occasionally even strangers, I do not shy from raising objections to a hack, crushing some fool, or fulminating against a stupid, ill-considered, or unjust...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Coping With The Current Madness
Brexit, Trump, a resurgent Russia, a collapsing Syria, mass murder in Paris, mass murder in Orlando—these are signs of a world going mad, or so they seem. The order of things, the comfortable familiarity of how the...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Why Language Matters
Criticizing the diction, speech, syntax, and style of others is generally seen as an act of snobbery. But the state of language, especially in politics, is so alarming that anyone who cares about carrying on civilization itself...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Taking Sides In The Coming War On Science
The Trump administration’s ordering of the EPA to remove all references to climate change from its website is only the first volley in the coming war on science. We can expect further efforts to undermine the teaching...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Why You Should Embrace An Ambiguous Sexuality
You like women. There is no doubt about that. The effect of puberty on your mind, body, and emotions was exceedingly decisive. You went, seemingly overnight, from teasing the girls to lusting after their lengthening legs, blossoming...
- Posted January 13, 2017
How To Make 2017 A Year Of Style
It is a new year; with it comes new hopes and new aspirations. Of all the resolutions you’ve made for the coming year, acquiring a sense of style—that is, an idea, a conception, a definitive taste in...
- Posted January 5, 2017
An Atheist’s Guide To Enjoying Christmas
December twenty-fifth is not the birthday of Jesus of Nazareth. The early Christians chose this date because Winter Solstice and the ancient pagan Roman festival called Satunalia took place around this time. The fact that people were...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Are You An Iconoclast?
If you refuse to echo conventional wisdom, if you delight in criticizing and undermining cherished beliefs, if you revel in taking down the puritanical, the sentimental, and the sanctimonious, then you are an iconoclast. An iconoclast is...
- Posted December 16, 2016