- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How To Criticize Without Showing Hate
On my Facebook feed the other day I spotted a post from a friend complaining about the current state of American politics. It was filled with the usual canards about how angry and abusive everyone is and...
- Posted July 22, 2016
The Voice Of Reason—How To Stand Up For Science
Last week I wrote an article in which I laid out a rhetorical strategy for dealing with friends and family members who believe in the so-called paranormal. I would like now to expand on one of the...
- Posted July 20, 2016
The Hardest Thing—Discussing The (Supposed) Paranormal
Perhaps I exaggerate in my title. But speaking with someone who swears they’ve seen a ghostly apparition or the levitation of an inanimate object, or that they’ve experienced a thought directly transferred to another mind or a...
- Posted July 15, 2016
How To Define Your Political Identity
The tumult of the 2016 presidential campaign has left a great many people searching—desperate to find policies and a candidate they can get behind. Rarely has there been so much hatred of both presidential nominees from people...
- Posted July 8, 2016
Why You Shouldn’t Forgive—Too Easily
Sometimes sorry is not enough. There are occasions when an individual has made a statement or taken an action that is so vile and offensive that it should not be forgiven. This is an idea that runs...
- Posted July 7, 2016
The Three Most Powerful Words To Tell Yourself
Some of you are going through a hard time right now. For some of you, it feels like you’re almost always going through a hard time. Some of you are scared. Some depressed, overwhelmed, stressed, sad, angry,...
- Posted July 6, 2016
How To Be A Good Citizen
It is impossible to think of the results of the British referendum last week without thinking of the U.S. elections in the fall. Indeed, I find it difficult to dwell on much else at the moment. One...
- Posted July 1, 2016
Are You A Perfectionist?
It is good to take pride in your skill as a workman or professional. You are someone who cannot bear a single ambiguity in a report you are responsible for putting together or stand the sight of...
- Posted June 23, 2016
Will You Always Be A Single Man?
The question is one that is seldom asked by young single men. We are not as anxious about our relationship status as our sisters of the fairer sex—though hook-up culture is starting to change this a bit....
- Posted June 17, 2016
My Interview With The Professional Wingman
Today I got to sit down and chat with LA’s Thomas Edwards, creator of “The Professional Wingman.” I met Thomas months back at a entrepreneur networking party in NY. Once he told me what he does, I...
- Posted June 14, 2016
How To Master The Art Of Living To Yourself
As a man hungry for wealth and success, it is right that you commit yourself fully to your profession and the affairs relevant to it. But the sheer busyness of the world can make it hard for...
- Posted June 2, 2016