- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How To Deal With Frenemies
The encounter was inevitable. Sooner or later you would have to meet him. Fate caught up with you at a company function. While getting a drink or taking another turn at the buffet, some mutual colleague introduced...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Why You Shouldn’t Censor Yourself
I was speaking with a friend the other day who told me that she can’t speak to one of her girlfriends about certain political issues because it upsets her. I have recently noticed a surge in the...
- Posted August 25, 2016
Why You Should Strive For Perfection
Michael Phelps, Simone Biles, Simone Manuel, Michelle Carter—names associated with pride, skill, endurance, excellence, in short, perfection. They are persons who will forever live in the annals of the Olympic games not only because of the gold...
- Posted August 18, 2016
Why It’s Fashionable To Be Leftist—Again
For nearly twenty plus years, few persons could abide to be called liberal, socialist, or any other name associated with left-wing politics. Ronald Reagan and the brand of conservative thought and values he introduced dominated America in...
- Posted August 11, 2016
How To Deal With Truth-Baiting
A new phenomenon is sweeping the Western world: truth-baiting. It is a consequence of what some are calling our post-truth culture, which is often characterized as the persistent and systematic proliferation of lies by figures of power...
- Posted July 28, 2016
How To Criticize Without Showing Hate
On my Facebook feed the other day I spotted a post from a friend complaining about the current state of American politics. It was filled with the usual canards about how angry and abusive everyone is and...
- Posted July 22, 2016
The Voice Of Reason—How To Stand Up For Science
Last week I wrote an article in which I laid out a rhetorical strategy for dealing with friends and family members who believe in the so-called paranormal. I would like now to expand on one of the...
- Posted July 20, 2016
The Hardest Thing—Discussing The (Supposed) Paranormal
Perhaps I exaggerate in my title. But speaking with someone who swears they’ve seen a ghostly apparition or the levitation of an inanimate object, or that they’ve experienced a thought directly transferred to another mind or a...
- Posted July 15, 2016
How To Define Your Political Identity
The tumult of the 2016 presidential campaign has left a great many people searching—desperate to find policies and a candidate they can get behind. Rarely has there been so much hatred of both presidential nominees from people...
- Posted July 8, 2016
Why You Shouldn’t Forgive—Too Easily
Sometimes sorry is not enough. There are occasions when an individual has made a statement or taken an action that is so vile and offensive that it should not be forgiven. This is an idea that runs...
- Posted July 7, 2016
The Three Most Powerful Words To Tell Yourself
Some of you are going through a hard time right now. For some of you, it feels like you’re almost always going through a hard time. Some of you are scared. Some depressed, overwhelmed, stressed, sad, angry,...
- Posted July 6, 2016