- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
What Being Political Means
I talk politics—a lot. When in the company of family and friends and occasionally even strangers, I do not shy from raising objections to a hack, crushing some fool, or fulminating against a stupid, ill-considered, or unjust...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Coping With The Current Madness
Brexit, Trump, a resurgent Russia, a collapsing Syria, mass murder in Paris, mass murder in Orlando—these are signs of a world going mad, or so they seem. The order of things, the comfortable familiarity of how the...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Why Language Matters
Criticizing the diction, speech, syntax, and style of others is generally seen as an act of snobbery. But the state of language, especially in politics, is so alarming that anyone who cares about carrying on civilization itself...
- Posted February 3, 2017
Taking Sides In The Coming War On Science
The Trump administration’s ordering of the EPA to remove all references to climate change from its website is only the first volley in the coming war on science. We can expect further efforts to undermine the teaching...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Why You Should Embrace An Ambiguous Sexuality
You like women. There is no doubt about that. The effect of puberty on your mind, body, and emotions was exceedingly decisive. You went, seemingly overnight, from teasing the girls to lusting after their lengthening legs, blossoming...
- Posted January 13, 2017
How To Make 2017 A Year Of Style
It is a new year; with it comes new hopes and new aspirations. Of all the resolutions you’ve made for the coming year, acquiring a sense of style—that is, an idea, a conception, a definitive taste in...
- Posted January 5, 2017
An Atheist’s Guide To Enjoying Christmas
December twenty-fifth is not the birthday of Jesus of Nazareth. The early Christians chose this date because Winter Solstice and the ancient pagan Roman festival called Satunalia took place around this time. The fact that people were...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Are You An Iconoclast?
If you refuse to echo conventional wisdom, if you delight in criticizing and undermining cherished beliefs, if you revel in taking down the puritanical, the sentimental, and the sanctimonious, then you are an iconoclast. An iconoclast is...
- Posted December 16, 2016
How To Enjoy The Office Christmas Party
Tis the season to be jolly, which means it is also time for the office Christmas party. The annual stream of articles stating the obvious have already begun to flow. Don’t get sozzled into oblivion, don’t feel...
- Posted December 15, 2016
What Is Identity Politics?
Every now and then a word or phrase enters the stream of the public sphere and immediately loses all sense of meaning. It ceases to describe and becomes instead a rhetorical weapon with which hacks and gossips...
- Posted December 9, 2016
4 Ideas For A High Culture Christmas
Every Christmas it’s the same damn thing. You buy presents for loved ones, get drunk at office parties, and drink loads of eggnog and hot chocolate. The routine is simple and basic; it is one you’ve been...
- Posted December 1, 2016