- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
4 Ideas For A High Culture Christmas
Every Christmas it’s the same damn thing. You buy presents for loved ones, get drunk at office parties, and drink loads of eggnog and hot chocolate. The routine is simple and basic; it is one you’ve been...
- Posted December 1, 2016
An Atheist’s Guide To Surviving Thanksgiving
I am sure that many of you are looking forward to Thanksgiving with a mixed feeling of anticipation and dread. On the one hand, the long weekend brings with it time with family and friends. You’re looking...
- Posted November 23, 2016
How To Spot A Fake News Story
The rise and proliferation of fake news stories has been much discussed lately. Some claim the wild and reckless distribution of baseless stories about Hillary Clinton swung the election to her opponent. There may be some truth...
- Posted November 18, 2016
What Not To Do If You Were With Her
The last twenty-four hours have been extraordinary. Against nearly every poll in the known universe the Republican nominee prevailed. Everyone, even many in his party, was shocked and surprised; those on the other side horrified, aghast, and...
- Posted November 10, 2016
Why Having A Strong Ego Is Good
This will hopefully be the last article in which I will have reason to mention Donald Trump. One of the many issues his rise to political prominence brings into the fore is the male ego. Have you...
- Posted November 4, 2016
How To Keep Calm And Carry On After The Election
Election Day is next Tuesday. Campaign 2016 is drawing to a close. And I for one am relieved. This has been the angriest, bitterest, most outrageous contest since 2004. It bests that race in its emptiness by...
- Posted November 3, 2016
How To Embrace What Is Best About You
I am a big fan of Downton Abbey. The show ended last year, and I have been watching and re-watching it on Amazon Prime ever since. Given my political and social views, nearly everything about the program...
- Posted October 20, 2016
What Constitutes Sexual Assault?
Sexual assault has been in the news again recently, in, frankly, a quite disturbing and sickening way. No matter your sexual proclivities, we are all sons and nephews, brothers and cousins. To think that a man could...
- Posted October 14, 2016
Why You Should Respond And Not React
Anger and outrage seem to drive nearly every conversation nowadays. From the boardroom to the living room, few discussions are without genesis in grievance, offense, or a desire for revenge. You have no doubt observed this floating...
- Posted October 6, 2016
How To Survive Socially As A Non-Believer
Incredibly, it is still a widely-accepted assumption that everyone adheres to a religious faith of one kind or another. Despite numbers that show “nones” on the rise, believers, especially in America, will take it for granted that...
- Posted September 22, 2016
The Death Of Shame—And How To Revive It
Shame is a powerful emotion. It is the instinctive, unarticulated force of our conscience—one that informs and regulates our thought and action. Shame is, in many ways, the indispensable element of civilization. Without shame, we would never...
- Posted September 16, 2016