- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How to Create the “Burning Desire” That Makes Success Come Easily
Today I want to share a big insight that changed every aspect of my life, and why I created a Facebook page to help you do the same thing. I first read the book Think and Grow...
- Posted November 13, 2014
Five Manly Last Minute Halloween Costumes
Halloween has come around again, and this year you’ve decided it’s not for you. You’re just going to stay home, maybe watch a couple of scary movies, possibly keep a small bowl of candy near the door...
- Posted October 30, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Flip Wilson
When Dave Chappelle famously lost his mind and walked out of his career back in 2005, people acted like it was an unprecedented abandonment of show business by a comedian at his peak. Some people still feel...
- Posted October 9, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Calvert Deforest
Old school Letterman fans who remember when his show was actually funny probably remember Calvert Deforest, aka Larry “Bud” Melman, a weird little guy who looked like Patton Oswalt’s Dorian Gray portrait and was hilariously out of...
- Posted October 2, 2014
Self Made man: Chad Atlas
In my other TSB column, Awesome Men Throughout History, we looked at the strange but ultimately successful career of Bernarr MacFadden, a health and fitness guru who got Americans thinking about their longterm health in a more...
- Posted September 27, 2014
The Self-Made Man: Marc Maron
Marc Maron and his groundbreaking comedy podcast, WTF, have been referenced a lot in my columns here at TSB, and I’ve often considered him for an Awesome Men Throughout History column, but upon reflection, I think Maron’s...
- Posted September 26, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Vic Green
This week’s Awesome Man Throughout History is cartoonist Vic Green, whose near-total obscurity is quite impressive in this day and age. Vic was a painter and cartoonist whose comic strip “Willie Dee” ran in newspapers from 1948...
- Posted September 10, 2014
The Self-Made Man: Gordon Lugauer
If there’s one thing that should be dead and buried by now, it’s board games. Think about all the dynamic, technologically-superior stuff competing for everyone’s very limited free time. It’s crazy to think that board games are...
- Posted September 2, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Howard Werth
This week’s installment of Awesome Men Throughout History focuses on someone you should have heard of, but probably haven’t; musician and record producer Howard Werth. Werth was the frontman of Audience, a British art rock band that...
- Posted August 28, 2014
The Self-Made Man: Bryan Dwyer
This week’s Self Made Man, pizza enthusiast and Pizza Brain owner Brian Dwyer, might come across a bit sillier and less driven than other entrepreneurs in this series. Maybe he is, at least by conventional standards, and...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Awesome Men Throughout History: Bernarr MacFadden
Some of TSB’s readers might think that current organic/gluten-free/juicing/etc. health fads are a modern thing brought on by fretful yuppies with too much disposable income. That’s only half-true, though; weird health and fitness trends have been a...
- Posted August 21, 2014