- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Should You Get Involved?
I do not usually dwell on the same subject in both the weekly columns I write for this magazine. Bu...
The Truth About Spin
I suppose spin is as old as public debate. But the turn it has taken in the last couple of decades has gone beyond all bounds of reason. Jockeying...
- July 28, 2017
Why You Should Be Prudent
It is advice that you will not hear often these days. We—especially the young—are encouraged to break all the rules, throw over convention, think outside of the box, do...
- July 26, 2017
How To Date A Feminist
Many women—especially young women—call themselves feminist. But for a man it can be hard to know what that means. Like most social movements with rather abstract names, feminism means...
- July 21, 2017
How To Be A Geek With Style
In the hit 1984 film Revenge of the Nerds, a group of highly intelligent but socially awkward college students are preyed upon by the jocks—the strapping, athletic, hard drinking,...
- July 20, 2017
Are You An Elitist?
No group is more hated, despised, and pilloried in America today than the elites. The elites seem to be public enemy number one. Every social problem, from the growth...
- July 14, 2017
How To Dress Down—Smartly
The suit and tie as the standard business dress code is going the way of the dodo. The cult of the casual is slowly consuming the corporate world, making...
- July 13, 2017
Can Atheists Be Spiritual?
It is often said by the religious that those of us who do not believe in a supernatural deity are without a solid foundation for understanding morality, love, and...
- July 7, 2017
Understanding Transactional Sex
You may have heard of this. Thousands of young, attractive women do it as a means of supporting themselves. Transactional sex has become something of a craze lately. But...
- July 6, 2017
Why The Fourth Of July Is Still Worth Celebrating
This weekend people around the country will be gathering together with family and friends, organizing cook-outs, traveling to sun-drenched beaches, in short, enjoying themselves in recognition of the America’s...
- June 30, 2017
Is Social Media Taking Over Your Life?
It is easy to lose yourself in social media without realizing it. If you feel sometimes that your life consists entirely of going from Facebook to Whatapp to SnapChat...
- June 29, 2017
The Pleasure Of Hating
There is no end of commentary on the venom and vitriol that is so characteristic of contemporary politics. Though history shows that current American politics remain tame compared to...
- June 23, 2017