- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Why You Should Be Prudent
It is advice that you will not hear often these days. We—especially the young—are encourag...
Understanding Transactional Sex
You may have heard of this. Thousands of young, attractive women do it as a means of supporting themselves. Transactional sex has become something of a craze lately. But...
- July 6, 2017
Why The Fourth Of July Is Still Worth Celebrating
This weekend people around the country will be gathering together with family and friends, organizing cook-outs, traveling to sun-drenched beaches, in short, enjoying themselves in recognition of the America’s...
- June 30, 2017
Is Social Media Taking Over Your Life?
It is easy to lose yourself in social media without realizing it. If you feel sometimes that your life consists entirely of going from Facebook to Whatapp to SnapChat...
- June 29, 2017
The Pleasure Of Hating
There is no end of commentary on the venom and vitriol that is so characteristic of contemporary politics. Though history shows that current American politics remain tame compared to...
- June 23, 2017
Is Lezing Out Cheating?
This question occurred to me after speaking with one of the bartenders at my local café-bar the other day. She is quite an attractive woman: young, tall, long honey...
- June 21, 2017
Making Sense Of Cultural Appropriation
Cultural appropriation refers to members of a larger, wealthier, and more powerful group taking ideas, art, and artifacts from people of a historically oppressed and marginalized group. It is...
- June 16, 2017
Is A Discrete Romance Still Possible?
There may be a number of reasons why you prefer to pursue a discrete—not to say secret—romance. It isn’t a case of being ashamed of your crush. Indeed, she...
- June 15, 2017
Your Money In Britain—After The Election
Tired, hungry, shocked, exuberant—this describes my general condition as I write this. Nearly every commentator and pollster, with the exception of YouGov and Survation, called it wrong. Far from...
- June 9, 2017
Why Free Speech Is Worth Fighting For
Free speech on college campuses is in danger. As a college man, you may have only taken a passing interest in the issue, but things have come to such...
- June 8, 2017
How To Become A World-Class Wit
It has occurred to me lately that there is an abundance of comedy, a great deal of snark, a surfeit of indignation, and an endless mine of hate in...
- June 2, 2017
Is Friendliness Possible With All Your Political Opposites?
This may be one of the most pressing questions of our time. Some weeks ago I wrote about hypocrisy and the forces that push us toward it. That article...
- June 1, 2017