- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Choosing The New Relationship Christmas Gift
Your new relationship is going well. Your girl is bright, beautiful, and outrageously sexy. Her smile lights up your day and her talents in bed are beyond reproach. She is just what you are looking for right...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Is The Hot Shy Girl Interested? How To Read The Signs
We men like to think of women as mysterious beings. It is certainly the case that most of the time they are able to mystify, mislead, and misdirect us. However, the bamboozling power of the fairer sex...
- Posted December 2, 2016
The Secret to Attracting Women Without Thinking: An Excerpt from Rob’s Upcoming Book
I just finalized my upcoming e-book “The 4 Elements of Game:: Balance Your Sexiest Features to Attract the Girls You REALLY Want” and want to share with TSB a section of the book on “Inspiration.” To attract...
- Posted November 28, 2016
The Perfect Girl—Separating The Myth From The Reality
You met by accident. Your coming together was not the result of any kind of design. There was an immediate spark when the two of you first spoke to one another. You got a light-headed, giddy feeling...
- Posted November 25, 2016
3 things to know about dating and Halloween
Here’s why Halloween is more conducive to romance than you think 1. Make your costume interactive According to this article in Bustle: Of course it’s easier than normal to break the ice on Halloween night, but why...
- Posted October 31, 2016
3 alarming connections between Tinder and syphilis
Does Tinder put you at a higher risk for syphilis? The CDC announced a surge in syphilis over the last year. Are dating apps to blame? Here are a few things to know: 1. Other STDs rates...
- Posted October 30, 2016
Embracing The Invincible Power Of Instant Attraction
The feeling is unlike any you’ve previously had. You have long prided yourself on the kind of women you date: thin, pretty, perky-breasted, long-legged, slim-assed young blondes or brunettes. But with her, your recent crush, none of...
- Posted October 27, 2016
Why is condom usage on the decline?
How worried should you be about sexual health these days? Here are a few things to know about a potential public health crisis: 1. A decline has occurred between 2011 and 2013 According to this article in...
- Posted October 24, 2016
3 things to know about virtual dating
Will meeting people online morph into holding dates online? Here are a few things to know: 1. It might become a bigger part of existing dating sites and apps According to this article in NBC News: Visitors...
- Posted October 24, 2016
Your Ultimate Challenge—The Hot Big Girl
Queen Cleopatra of Egypt was not a beautiful woman. History suggests that she was short, a bit chubby, and possessed no remarkable prettiness of face or feature. She nevertheless gained a reputation as one of the most...
- Posted October 21, 2016
Should you smile in your online dating pictures?
With a lot of contradictory research, what should you believe? Here are a few things to consider: 1. You come off as more likable According to this article in Bustle: Smiling can also win over a potential...
- Posted October 17, 2016