- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Worst Breakfast Foods
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. (But just who are “they” anyhow?) It’s the meal that kick-starts your day, gets you off to a rock and/or rolling start, gives you the boost you need in order to slog through another day at the office. As such, a lot of people tend to shovel whatever-the-fuck they want into their mouths during breakfast, seeing as they can justify it because they’re going to burn it all off by the end of the day anyway? (Our breakfast ritual, on the other hand, is simply cup after cup of coffee until our bodies revolt and force us to stick something in our stomach at 2 or 3 every afternoon.)
AskMen.com has taken to task this idea of “any breakfast is a good one” and created a list of the worst possible breakfast foods. Most of them are obvious (if you picked up a muffin and are somehow deluded into thinking it’s a “healthy” option, than you, sir or madam, are fucking stupid) but here’s one that caught us offguard:
Bagels and cream cheese
There’s no getting away from the fact that a bagel is a glorious thing, but for breakfast foods, you could do a lot better. A bagel alone isn’t a terrible choice (not compared to, say, the fry-up), but it does often contain sugar and is a fast-digesting carb that will cause your insulin to spike — and then crash. Once you load it up with fatty cream cheese, you up the saturated fat levels and the calorie count to get somewhere into the realms of the two-doughnut mark. And you wouldn’t start your day off with two doughnuts. Choose wheat bagels — and double check they are whole wheat. The mixed-grain ones won’t cut it. Check the label to make sure they are made with whole grains (and stick with a low-fat topping). Instead of cream cheese, opt a nut butter that is made from nuts only, as this will boost your energy levels.
In any case, the whole thing is worth a read. Over a nice egg, sausage and triple cheese omelet. See what we did there?!?!
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.